HI hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

Yo guys of 405th, my birthday wich is March 9th,2007 is 2 months away, so need a plan. would it be worth getting a Airsoft gun for my birthday? or should i get a Xbox 360 that ive always wanted for a very long time(like 2006) so help me choose. And sorry for my retardedness.

Panton6 said:
Yo guys of 405th, my birthday wich is March 9th,2007 is 2 months away, so need a plan. would it be worth getting a Airsoft gun for my birthday? or should i get a Xbox 360 that ive always wanted for a very long time(like 2006) so help me choose. And sorry for my retardedness.
360... trust me :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us weigh the pro's and cons of this.

Airsoft gun

Pros:
Participation in games
To generally piss people off
Shut up dogs
Target practice, ie taking cans off a fence
Modded and used for H3 guns
Mod adding a fuel tank, a beveled line, and a heat source to make a flamethrower

Cons
Attract police attention
Cant use anywhere you wish
Waste alot from bullet costs, if bullets were cheaper then it would be fine. Im counting the bullets+Every expendable item.

Xbox360

Pros:
Play whatever game thats there, which is a huge amount
Your on H3 forums, you need it for H3
Colorful
Plays DVD's
Downloads clips online
Online gaming or just chatting with friends

Cons:
Games suck up money, the system does not cost THAT much when you know that 5 games will cost as much as the system
Stationary.

The Xbox360 would be best just because you dont ALWAYS wish to go outside and shoot people, as shocking as that seems. That having a game station to play 24/7 is overall better.

Its whatever choice you want but heres my ranking of each

Airsoft 7.5/10
Xbox360 9.2/10
Wii 8.6/10-Dont get me wrong, Im a huge Nintendo fan, its just that there isn't too many good games for it. Only a few that have SSBB and mario as names.
Cemre- 10/10-Im such a arrogant bastard

Well thats my nickle.

thanks guys, from all of your opinions i will get the xbox 360. Airsoft, its not gonna get old untill a while later so id diside to get a airsoft gun myself next time.

edit: i will(of course) get Halo 3 when i get my 360 and some other game. by your choices comment a game that i should get, heres a list of games in my opinion when i get me 360 :D

1.Halo3 (MUHAHAHAHA)
2.Assassins Creed
3.Splinter Cell:Double Agent
4.Rainbow Six:Vegas 2 (It comes out on the week of my birthday :D )
5.Splinter Cell:Conviction
6.DanceDanceRevolution (my sister likes this game)
7.Halo Wars(again this is cool but its coming later this year but MUHAHAHAHA)
8.Army of Two
9.hmmmm.
10.FN2000 (not a game but is my last option)

Bioshock

Reason:
Bioshock combines a perfect amount of cute kiddy things such as carnival's clown via the vending machine. A spanish ammo vending machine, cute 'little sisters' and sweet fluff. Yet have horrifying pictures such as crossbow bolt remaining intact between the eyes of a splicer, big daddys with blood on their drills, terrifying background screaming, horribly mutilated bodies.

Storyline shows how a city that is run by pure greed can create technological advancements beyond ones imagination, but is far too unstable and crashed and became a terrible place.

Spoilers, No seriously, its like the entire plot, so dont read if you dont wish to know anything. Im not kidding its almost everything.
It is a story where the main protaganist, Jack, is under control of a mental control plasmid and hijacks a plane and crash's it in order to fufill a command by Fontaine, who only needs to say "Would you kindly" to activate the mental control plasmid. Eventually Tenebaum fixes most of the mental control plasmid, however Fontaine can mutter "Code yellow" which commands your brain to slowly stop your heart. You eventually escape this with dose's from Lot 192 and manage to find and kill Fontaine. The ending is decided by saving or harvesting (Which kills them) the little sisters. Harvesting shows a greed and bad ending. Saving is selfless and kind and the good and fluffy ending.

360 is worth it there no news on a new system in a long time you will get your money worth form it

if it was the ds on the other hand there coming out with a new one but the date is unknown since the ds is selling so well

well it really depends on the quality of the airsoft rifle... i would go with whichever costs more, and then buy the less expensive thing on my own...

my birthday is in march too (march ftw!) lol... im getting an airsoft rifle... a KWA M4 :lol:

MrSniper19 said:
well it really depends on the quality of the airsoft rifle... i would go with whichever costs more, and then buy the less expensive thing on my own...

my birthday is in march too (march ftw!) lol... im getting an airsoft rifle... a KWA M4 :lol:
nice company i like tokyo muri

Spartan 051 said:
nice company i like tokyo muri

we're getting a bit off topic here, but...

i like tokyo marui, but are they LiPoly ready? cuz with the LiPoly in the KWA M4A1, it shoots somewhere around 25-30 rds per second.... lol

check out the ungodly rate of fire:

Spartan 051 said:
360 is worth it there no news on a new system in a long time you will get your money worth form it

if it was the ds on the other hand there coming out with a new one but the date is unknown since the ds is selling so well

hehe on the other hand....I already have a DS LITE CRIMSON, its cool. Raving Rabbids is awsome hehehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back