HI!! I plan to do great things!! I also LOVE Halo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned molds??.... I'd like to see that...

"mods" lol fail man

lol? i think he meant like molds of the gunss XD lol fail man.

Actually Mjjmk was correct. Molds were not mentioned here but mods (Moderators) were mentioned quite a few times.

Nope. You guys are all wrong. XD evanmcorleytv DID mention molds. :p See? Read up a few posts. haha
then immediate smoothing, then............MOLDS!!

Anyway, welcome to the 405th. Sounds like you got a lot planned and I am looking forward to see what you come up with and how good it all looks. Not too many grav hammers get made around here and it's nice to see something different from the every day assault rifle. :p

actually working rockets wouldn't be too hard...... i'm not gonna say how cuz i'm not getting banned nor do i feel like having the thought of losing limbs on my mind...... but yea i can see where some ppl would want a working replica, i'm a gun collector myself and it would be an interesting peace but like whats been said already this site is strictly for props aka non-functionial replicas

information on my status..

Whoa.. This thread was brought back from the pit!! I am still trying to start.. I am not allowed to start the armor until I finish my go kart.. I don't have too much more to go.. and I meant Halloween NEXT year!! oh, and the rockets WILL NOT explode, only fly, and hit stuff.. I MAY make some that explode.. but not until I'm comfortable with the idea!! I am however making some exploding grenade props!! look forward to that video!! NO TUTORIAL FOR EXPLOSIVES THOUGH!! I will SOON be uploading an SMG tutorial for you guys!! same with a rocket launcher prop!! ( I won't show you how to make it shoot though.. safety issue.. ) but please bear with me!! And thank you HaloGodess for correcting that!! me AND my dad are VERY skilled with movies, props, and editing!! Though I am the only one who's good with pyrotechnics.. I am also inserting one of my Semi-Automatic HOMEMADE pneumatic airsoft guns into a ( halo ) sniper rifle shell!! ( at least I plan to.. Look out for that!! ) and I really do know my stuff about movies and props.. but help IS in fact needed for the armor.. weapons I can handle.. but THANK YOU so much ALL of you for being SUCH an AWESOME community!!

oh! and I can't scale my armor until later.. I am growing.. and I am on a losing weight.. 10 pounds to go.. I would look fine in the armor now.. ( maybe a tiny bit tubby.. ) but I have decided to go all the way.. WISH ME LUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back