HI!! I plan to do great things!! I also LOVE Halo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! My name is Evan, and I LOVE to make props!! I am no only good at it, but I also make functioning props, like explosion rigs, cannons ( that fire of course!! ) pyrotechnics, and you name it!! I do prosthetics, and I am IN LOVE with Halo, and have been for years!! my goal right now is to have a gravity hammer FINISHED, along with a full suit of armor, a sniper rifle, a rocket launcher (already started) a pistol ( M6D, or Magnum...Whichever you prefer ) and a sniper rifle BY HALLOWEEN!!

I'm glad to be part of the community, and I can help you out with a lot of the things I mentioned... but I DO need help with the armor, and..such.. soo.. yeah!!

Welcome to 405th. Just a few pointers, use of explosions or anything that fires and could hurt are not encouraged in 405th. If you want to go this route, I suggest that you do it outside of 405th. Be careful what you post here because mods may ban you from using the site.

You got alot on your plate, good luck on your builds, keep us posted on your progress, and yah I would also suggest not to make any of your weapon props functional, well at least harmful to others or property, otherwise hope everything goes well

Well man, welcome to the 405th, but this is a little crazy. The whole working rocket launcher thing is kinda scaring me... As well as the sniper. Thats scary too. I mean, I wish you luck and all, but Im pretty sure that owning a working rocket launcher is illeagal.. Oh, you also put sniper rifle twice in your list of goals. Good luck!

and yah I would also suggest not to make any of your weapon props functional,
The whole working rocket launcher thing is kinda scaring me... As well as the sniper. Thats scary toogoals. Good luck!

No, need to fear guys. He didnt mention anything about making working guns. I think he was just giving us some backgrond.

Welcome to to site! Read up on all the info here on the Noob Forum and feel free to hit us up with questions.

No, need to fear guys. He didnt mention anything about making working guns. I think he was just giving us some backgrond.

Welcome to to site! Read up on all the info here on the Noob Forum and feel free to hit us up with questions.

God I hope so! We dont want homeland security investigating the 405th for terrorism now do we?

lol, you guys were right about the working rocket launcher!! haha! and thanks for pointing out about the sniper rifle thing! and, no, the sniper rifle will not work, unless I put a pneumatic powder system inside of it ( for smoke, and flare effect ) and I'm actually building two or three gravity hammers!! on for close up, for a film, and one fueled with touch sensitive powder for a BOOM!! But nothing harmful.. and thanks SO much for the replies!!

lol, you guys were right about the working rocket launcher!! haha! and thanks for pointing out about the sniper rifle thing! and, no, the sniper rifle will not work, unless I put a pneumatic powder system inside of it ( for smoke, and flare effect ) and I'm actually building two or three gravity hammers!! on for close up, for a film, and one fueled with touch sensitive powder for a BOOM!! But nothing harmful.. and thanks SO much for the replies!!

So in laymans terms, your going to make a working rocket launcher, a sniper rifle/flare gun, and a black powder powered hammer. I just pooped my pants.

My turn to say welcome! That is a pretty large list to finish before Halloween, a suit and tons of weapons... Working weapons... Uhm... Im going to walk away now...

Welcome to the 405th, your projects sound extremely interesting. I will def be checking in to see how it's going. Good luck and be careful.

haha, don't worry you guys! I am ALL about safety! I will DEFINITELY test out the exploding gravity hammer, as I will be holding it... The rocket launcher will just shoot model rockets, and I could make them explode, but I will not... as that is HIGHLY illegal...( silly law...........haha!!) what I mainly want to finish is the rocket launcher, sniper rifle, and armor... the weapons will take me no-time, maybe a day... or a weekend.. the suit however I am going with pepakura construction, then immediate smoothing, then............MOLDS!!

I must say, it makes me feel really good that you guys are so concerned! thank you SO much for that! as soon as I have any of the weapons started, I will post! I'm actually still learning how to use a forum...so if I make a mistake PLEASE forgive me!! And it really does mean a lot, you guys have REALLY made me feel welcome!

I must say, it makes me feel really good that you guys are so concerned! thank you SO much for that! as soon as I have any of the weapons started, I will post! I'm actually still learning how to use a forum...so if I make a mistake PLEASE forgive me!! And it really does mean a lot, you guys have REALLY made me feel welcome!
Well I just dont want you to be killed by a misfired homemade rocket launcher or something!

As I said before, anything you planned is not something 405th encouraged (as far as I can tell since joining 405th). You may want to do this out of your leisure, but probably not under 405th name. I'm sure Mods are looking into your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back