hi my first day here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vallesan

Name: Pedro

Favorite Hobby: spend time in my PC

Favorite Halo: Hard to decide
Favorite Video Game: battle field (all)
Other Interests: Make decals (i have a plotter), photography, photoshop,3d design
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Band: Invasores de nuevo leon

Movie(s): , Matrix triology,lord of the ring.

today is my first day in 405th all start because i have a cousin who just open a paintball business and i have seen pep files before so we want to make 12 suits to rent at the paint ball events we have a week and we finish gluing the helmets (just two) tomorrow we will resin,fiber glass and bondo ..im really want to thank you for make this possible i will post pic soon

Other: Bad at speaking English, please correct me if i say something wrong wich i probably already have

ah!!! don't use it for paintballl! for the love of all things halo!! it might last one round if you reinforce it twice over....it'd be better to sell the things first x D but other than that welcome!! and glad you're so ambitious! we need lotsa members like that = )

Rasello ... thx 4 comments... we still in the process right now we have finish the helmet and the torso .. and just printing the rest of the suit ..mmm like 135 pages .. im really sorry but we go into use the halo suits for paintball or maybe just the helmet we see later .... so we need to put 2 layers of fiber glass it will be heavy but is ok.. tonight im going to post some pics here and on my deviantart ...

VENTURE: thx for the warning ..but i live in Mexico.. so believe me here is no problem with that .. but i will ask at the government place .. the only think is the places where we going to play ...

VENTURE: thx for the warning ..but i live in Mexico.. so believe me here is no problem with that .. but i will ask at the government place .. the only think is the places where we going to play ...

I am pretty sure that Halo is copyright protected even in Mexico. I'm no lawyer myself, but you'd be making money with the franchise by renting out those suits and I'm pretty sure Microsoft won't like that.

Regardless of the legal problems, you should also consider that it will be hard to make a suit that looks halfway decent and fits a wide range of customers (size, build, gender). I also doubt that two layers of fibreglass are going to be enough.

please don't use a pep helmet when paintballing... It won't last long and doesn't guarantee you any safety. But also, you wouldn't want to run in the halo suits, they're quite bulky and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back