High Deftail Smg Pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont recognize the .3ds file type, you might have to change it to pdo. though how to do that, i have no clue

all the pep files ive been using are pdo files,

did you download that from somewhere?

I converted the file and opened it up in pepakura...but it has some open edges in it. If you want I can fix it for you. I wouldnt have time to do the unfold on it though. Sound good?...and if anyone else has already fixed this or is starting to fix it...let me know...thanks.

SirPalesAlot said:
I converted the file and opened it up in pepakura...but it has some open edges in it. If you want I can fix it for you. I wouldnt have time to do the unfold on it though. Sound good?...and if anyone else has already fixed this or is starting to fix it...let me know...thanks.

Ok, sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator:
GiR3892 said:
any chance of sending me the fixed file so i can unfold it , it is pdo. now right?

I will send it to you when it is fixed.

wow very nice model , im glad i can help in the process , after i unfold it do you want me to send it back to you so you can upload it? (because i do not know how)

GiR3892 said:
wow very nice model , im glad i can help in the process , after i unfold it do you want me to send it back to you so you can upload it? (because i do not know how)

Yes.

I have the file done. I have a copy of the file for Mateasequoia and a copy of it in Pepakura. Just PM me your email address and I will send them to you.

DylanMarx said:
For the near future and present, how do you change the topic title?

Click the edit button on the first post and once that opens up click the "Use full editor" button, that should bring up the option to change the title and description.

Also, is this not Hunters file? Looks a little similar and I think someone may have unfolded that already.

Belakor said:
Click the edit button on the first post and once that opens up click the "Use full editor" button, that should bring up the option to change the title and description.

Also, is this not Hunters file? Looks a little similar and I think someone may have unfolded that already.

Thanks. And where can I find the unfold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back