Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Rio Grande (fajitas)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Tailgate (nachos, pizza bites, chicken bites) - Cheapest

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay. Been spending too much time finishing up ArcSol 's costume!

I'm going to be making the D&B reservation today. I'll get the bill and then I'll have 72 hours to pay for half of it. I'll PM everyone to get that squared away.

My pleasure CobraKaiba

I've started the reservation process. Thanks to Ashuraa who planned the dinner in Philly because we were able to look that up and duplicate it. Unfortunately, CA is not sure yet if they can waive the hourly room fee like they did for Philly. But worst case I'll pay for that. I've been budgeting really well this month.

Yay! They waived the rental fee! I may have thrown a pity party by throwing this awesome photo of some of our members at a Dave & Busters at them.. :3

received_874961652854861.jpeg

So, grand total is $35.50 per person (which includes tip, tax, a $15 game card, Buffett food and unlimited coffee/soda). There will also be a cash bar for 21+

If you're seeing this you can pay pal me $18.50 (or more) within 72 hours and then bring $17 (or the remainder) in CASH the night of.

PayPal = cpense@gmail.com
Please include your forum name in the memo.

Yay! They waived the rental fee! I may have thrown a pity party by throwing this awesome photo of some of our members at a Dave & Busters at them.. :3

So, grand total is $35.50 per person (which includes tip, tax, a $15 game card, Buffett food and unlimited coffee/soda). There will also be a cash bar for 21+

If you're seeing this you can pay pal me $18.50 (or more) within 72 hours and then bring $17 (or the remainder) in CASH the night of.

PayPal = cpense@gmail.com
Please include your forum name in the memo.
Sent!

Hey all. Sorry to bear bad news but I won’t be attending HOD this time. Work surprised me with a weekend schedule. I literally will not make ANY of the days. I know prices are locked in and I’ll still happily pay my share of the rental fee. Just be sure to raise one and eat hearty for me

Sean Anwalt I feel for you buddy. I hope you're able to make it to one because it was a blast. The whole weekend felt like our party.

But our dinner did go well! Quite a few were unable to make it, but we also had a few last minute additions like the cosplayer for 343i's Soartan Hazel who was super cool. Thank you everyone for making this a great weekend!

20190831_222028.jpg
20190831_222016.jpg
received_2218027848441759.jpeg
received_388851358496084.jpeg

Sean Anwalt I feel for you buddy. I hope you're able to make it to one because it was a blast. The whole weekend felt like our party.

But our dinner did go well! Quite a few were unable to make it, but we also had a few last minute additions like the cosplayer for 343i's Soartan Hazel who was super cool. Thank you everyone for making this a great weekend!
The whole weekend and dinner were all amazing, thanks for having us Pacific!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back