How Am I Doing So Far? (Remember I Still Need To Shape Alot)

how am i doing

  • Excellent keep up the good work

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • really good for a nube

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some flaws here and there

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • better than some ive seen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • totally garbage

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

k11yle

Jr Member
this is a poll to see how i'm doing so far. BTW i am no where near done, i still have to add more details and place more bondo, dremel, LED, sand, paint, visor ect. this is my first helmet EVER. I don't have any experience with any of these materials before. everthing is new to me. So leading to the question, how am I doing so far?
 

box o crayons

Well-Known Member
for your first pep and bondo job your doing epic, the shaping looks good and looks to me like your capturing all the details, nice work.
 

k11yle

Jr Member
box o crayons said:
for your first pep and bondo job your doing epic, the shaping looks good and looks to me like your capturing all the details, nice work.


anything bad about it? lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Boba Fett

Well-Known Member
seems a tad flat on the middle/back of the dome, but other than that, great work! ESpecially for your first try!
 

BenStreeper

Well-Known Member
looks good, it warped a little to the left, if you use a heat gun you can very slowly bend that back into place.
 

k11yle

Jr Member
BenStreeper said:
looks good, it warped a little to the left, if you use a heat gun you can very slowly bend that back into place.


U mean the piece which connects with the visor?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

k11yle

Jr Member
BenStreeper said:
looks good, it warped a little to the left, if you use a heat gun you can very slowly bend that back into place.


Do u know where I van get a super cheap heat gun (im Only going tp use it once)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

k11yle

Jr Member
Boba Fett said:
seems a tad flat on the middle/back of the dome, but other than that, great work! ESpecially for your first try!


i just fixed it
 
Last edited by a moderator:

k11yle

Jr Member
Boba Fett said:
seems a tad flat on the middle/back of the dome, but other than that, great work! ESpecially for your first try!


i just fixed it
 
Last edited by a moderator:

k11yle

Jr Member
box o crayons said:
for your first pep and bondo job your doing epic, the shaping looks good and looks to me like your capturing all the details, nice work.




Boba Fett said:
seems a tad flat on the middle/back of the dome, but other than that, great work! ESpecially for your first try!




BenStreeper said:
looks good, it warped a little to the left, if you use a heat gun you can very slowly bend that back into place.


everything u guys suggested is now perfected, thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:

AlexSpartan177

Well-Known Member
UHHH!

5 posts in a row, careful Dude

Next time try to edit your posts.



So pretty Nice,

I just think the vents are a little squared on the sides
 

k11yle

Jr Member
Alex spartan177 said:
UHHH!

5 posts in a row, careful Dude

Next time try to edit your posts.



So pretty Nice,

I just think the vents are a little squared on the sides


im a little confused, the main model was like that, instead, i just cut out the vents
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top