How Am I Doing So Far? (Remember I Still Need To Shape Alot)

how am i doing

• Excellent keep up the good work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • really good for a nube

• some flaws here and there

• better than some ive seen

• totally garbage

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

k11yle

Jr Member
this is a poll to see how i'm doing so far. BTW i am no where near done, i still have to add more details and place more bondo, dremel, LED, sand, paint, visor ect. this is my first helmet EVER. I don't have any experience with any of these materials before. everthing is new to me. So leading to the question, how am I doing so far?

for your first pep and bondo job your doing epic, the shaping looks good and looks to me like your capturing all the details, nice work.

box o crayons said:
for your first pep and bondo job your doing epic, the shaping looks good and looks to me like your capturing all the details, nice work.

anything bad about it? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
seems a tad flat on the middle/back of the dome, but other than that, great work! ESpecially for your first try!

looks good, it warped a little to the left, if you use a heat gun you can very slowly bend that back into place.

BenStreeper said:
looks good, it warped a little to the left, if you use a heat gun you can very slowly bend that back into place.

U mean the piece which connects with the visor?

BenStreeper said:

Do u know where I van get a super cheap heat gun (im Only going tp use it once)

Boba Fett said:
seems a tad flat on the middle/back of the dome, but other than that, great work! ESpecially for your first try!

i just fixed it

Boba Fett said:

i just fixed it

box o crayons said:

Boba Fett said:

BenStreeper said:

everything u guys suggested is now perfected, thanks

UHHH!

5 posts in a row, careful Dude

Next time try to edit your posts.

So pretty Nice,

I just think the vents are a little squared on the sides

Alex spartan177 said:
UHHH!

5 posts in a row, careful Dude

Next time try to edit your posts.

So pretty Nice,

I just think the vents are a little squared on the sides

im a little confused, the main model was like that, instead, i just cut out the vents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back