How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing a search on the Rubies Armor that I was planning on buying before Oct 31st. I wanted to see it actually on somebody.

I just want to thank everyone here for saving me $800 on garbage. Man it looks poorly made and kinda small.

Anyway - Trying to get around the PC/MAC hurdle to start printing some of those pep files here at the office. Probably (for sure) won't be able to finish something by Halloween but its nice to have a project!

i found this forum by seeing some videos on YouTube with people who made the armor.I said what the hell,how they can do it so realistical and i found the link to this forum that helps u to make the armor.

I was doing a search for Starship Trooper armor, as I wanted a varient for a LARP I play in. But the stuff you guys have here have simply blown me away. I want to start making all kinds of Sci-Fi/Gaming Armor for LARPing and some CosPlay.

I'm interested in genre's such as Robotect, Battletech, Mechwarrior, Warhammer 40k, and of course Star Wars.

Looking for some good examples of Power Armor and smaller mecha right down to exo-suits.

This seem like the best place to start! And I'm a complete modeling noob so I might be asking a lot of questions from the elite members...if I can't find what I need in the FAQ section. I think I need to figure out how to use Pep first and foremost. :)

Looking forward to working with you guys, and I might see you at DragonCon.

I googled " best friggin halo 3 armor website ever made!?! " and this came up. but i really did find the 405th on google.

oh yeah

I found this woderous place by watching a video on youtube.com. I believe it was one with Adam showing how to put on the armor. I've always want to have my own Mjolnir Armor since HALO combat evoled. And know because of this wonderful place its now going to be possible.

I searched for a place to buy an MJOLNIR set of armor years ago and saw where people were making their own. At first, I said "no way in HELL can I do that!" But, since I'm an artist and I LOVE a challenge I thought, "why not try?" I put it off and then I read the entire HALO series on a business trip. I got interested again. So interested I bought the game again. I haven't gotten to play HALO 2 or 3 yet because I refuse to buy a 360 (too many horror stories). Haven't played 2 on PC for the same reason (Vista horror stories). Halloween is coming and I figured I'd start researching now and hopefully, have a suit done by next year. Googled "MJOLNIR armor" and here I am.

I am excited to try my hand at this!

Searching on Google last year for Mjolnir and Cortana Costume and ever since i have been looking in this forum. Recently decided to join, since i'm in progress of making a Cortana Costume at the moment and trying to figure out how to make Master Chief...

Uh, I built a sniper rifle, and Htown Clown form B.net told me about this place. So i signed up...
I doubt think Htown is signed up though.

I was on the RPF, and looking at someones armour, and Spase posted his armour, and then started talking about the 405th.
Spase is a good advertisement :p

oh i was looking for armor to buy and this site popped up on a search and i say this is a god-send i stopped looking and tonight i start to make my armor!

I saw that vid on Bingie.net of the kid with cardboard armor. Then shortly after that someone posted a topic about why other people dont get recognized, and linked a vid of Adam's armor. I then found a vid on pepakura, and then google led me here.

I followed a link off the Mjolnir armor page, I had already started designing my own armor from scratch, but now I hope to utilize the Pepakura models to make my armor.

Was searching on Google Image Search for a Daft Punk helmet and hit archives. Pulled up the full version, saw the halo stuff and signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back