How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sorry if I necro'ed this:

But, I came here after talking to a make n3cronibbles his XBL tag is I thinks, about building an ODST suit, and thenmayhaps further down the line grabbing an old Jeep or SWB Landcruiser/Patrol, ripping the body off and cutom making a body of a warthog to shove on it.

Anyways, I fell in love when I arrived, you guys are awesome, and super helpful.

-Kaster

was looking on the interwebs for costume making ideas, found you guys on google images, looked cool, signed up. and still to this day i have not finished a armor set...

(sorry peoples) but yeah thats why im here :p

I saw the backyard fx video on you tube about building armor and it reminded me of this place. I had stumbled across it once a few months ago.

From Indy Mogul's video that showed how to make Halo armour and pointed to this site. I saw that video a long time ago but only decided that making armour might be an interesting and enriching experience recently...

i just happen to fall on one of Adam's videos on youtube and saw the odst helmet that rube made and wanted to give it a try so i just checked out the site

it was very strange how i found the site..... i was looking up videos for starcraft 2, and then saw a link posted about a guy who was trying to make life size terran armor, and bieng a huge fan of starcraft, i didnt even have time to process the information, i had clicked and then finished processing after the page started to change xD. anyways, so i started reading the forum on the page (i tried looking for it again but couldnt find it :( ) and then i saw a paper ODST helmet. when i clicked on it, it took me to rube's ODST helmet (god rest his soul :( ) anyways, one thing led to another and now i'm a member and want to get an armor set done :D

i found out on the indymogul video while researching cheap (yea right) costume builds! since then i've been addicted and checking 5 or 6 times a day. keep up the good work guys!

I found Lee's amazing battle rifle through google, watched some of his videos and wondered what this 405th he kept refering to was. I looked around a bit, andafter a few days as a guest I joined.

My son found this website and asked me to read it to him (he's four). I looked through the entire site and was hooked!!!!

I like Halo and I have tried to make one, but fail. One day I was bored and search "making halo armor" on Google and bam! Find this very helpful and friendly website! :) :) :)

I was looking for an easy way to make wh40k space marine armour for my son's upcoming school video project :D

*sigh* sidetracked again......

i was wonder about making a wooden gun so i was looking wooden gun replicas on youtube an i saw spartan armor so il look and there was other video about spartan costume so i look and in the description of some video it was write 405th.com so when i look on 405th for the first time it was a dam webite where i was able to do nothing. and after coming and coming i found the forum, sign up and that it... but i was and i am wondering people armor it's so beautifull what you are doing... PLZ MAKE ME GROW FASTHER SO I WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE AN BEAUTIFULL ONE NOT A PAPER MACHE IT ONE. DAM!!! but i love this forum XD

I was researching how to make helmets and visors on instructables, and this site was mentioned in one of the tutorials. I also got hooked on pepakura, randomly typed pepakura files into google, and the most detailed and accurate helmet was linked to this site.

while browsing through youtube I found Ithica's vids.. watched a good number of em and logged onto the 405th site :p

I found out about the 405th in Youtube. Initially i was looking for the live action commercial of ODST that i missed on TV. Then I saw video of people creating armor from the Halo video game. That inspired me to make my own, I'm in the process or modeling the ODST helmet using pepakura. I'm having a great time so far. At the same time I'm sketching out a pin-up of a woman decked out in her Mjolnir "V" variant EVA armor: Call sign: Sierra-058

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back