How Does This Look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi I have a few questions, first being if there is anyone here who has scaled thier Mk-Vi MC armor to fit a 6 foot person or not. Second question so far after wasting about 50 pages of cardstock paper printing off and getting the other armor files on the pep index that are out of scale and you have to do that yourself which I cannot because I think my designer is messed up when I open a file I get a message that says "This file is not supported in this application, Too newer version, Recommend you upgrade the application" and this is with every pep file on the index I have tried to open and scale myself so now if there is anyone with a set of the mk-vi armor files scaled for a 6 foot person could you please PM me I'm getting a little tired of wasting ink and paper trying to see if I can get something to fit right even though the files on the pep index should have had a set of scaled to the right size like something under the files that says " this will fit a 6 foot guy" instead of every other file being out of scale, sorry if I am sounding a pain but this is a real problem and I am getting nowhere. Ok now on the other note I have finished making the shoulder plates for the Mk-Vi thanks to the ROBOGENESIS files on the pep gallery the only files that seem the right size for once. I would like to know if they look right to you guys and if there are any comments. If someone can help with the files I would appriciate it as I will probably have the fastest build time for the MK-VI as I will probably build the pep files in a week if I can ever get a set of correct files.

I've put my chest/back plate on hold because I have used the last of my cardstock 2 1/2 times (figure that one out :eek ) trying to get the right scale. I also am 6'. I'm just working on finishing up the peps for my left leg. Please tell if you get the right scale. I used the HD ones on the halo costuming wiki and haven't been able to find the right scale. :(

Go to youtube and search "abrant3". He's got a few very good videos on the process including scaling. Ironkamakaze and I used his method and had no problems.

i also recommend abrant3 's tutorial vidoes they help out ALOT find the 5th (called sizing) and watch it. It explains how to size properly

Nintendude said:
Hi I have a few questions, first being if there is anyone here who has scaled thier Mk-Vi MC armor to fit a 6 foot person or not. Second question so far after wasting about 50 pages of cardstock paper printing off and getting the other armor files on the pep index that are out of scale and you have to do that yourself which I cannot because I think my designer is messed up when I open a file I get a message that says "This file is not supported in this application, Too newer version, Recommend you upgrade the application" and this is with every pep file on the index I have tried to open and scale myself so now if there is anyone with a set of the mk-vi armor files scaled for a 6 foot person could you please PM me I'm getting a little tired of wasting ink and paper trying to see if I can get something to fit right even though the files on the pep index should have had a set of scaled to the right size like something under the files that says " this will fit a 6 foot guy" instead of every other file being out of scale, sorry if I am sounding a pain but this is a real problem and I am getting nowhere. Ok now on the other note I have finished making the shoulder plates for the Mk-Vi thanks to the ROBOGENESIS files on the pep gallery the only files that seem the right size for once. I would like to know if they look right to you guys and if there are any comments. If someone can help with the files I would appriciate it as I will probably have the fastest build time for the MK-VI as I will probably build the pep files in a week if I can ever get a set of correct files.

Haven923 said:
I've put my chest/back plate on hold because I have used the last of my cardstock 2 1/2 times (figure that one out :eek ) trying to get the right scale. I also am 6'. I'm just working on finishing up the peps for my left leg. Please tell if you get the right scale. I used the HD ones on the halo costuming wiki and haven't been able to find the right scale. :(

ME TOO :) man, small world. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:

first off, I would suggest that you get your pep files from the pep thread by SkullCandy Girl, and go for the Mk VI pep files by Robogenesis. second, are your files, when you try to scale them, around, say, 30.some number, or is it just simply larger numbers, such as 86?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back