How Many Other Costuming Forums Are Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey all I just want to kind of do an experiment/ game. My goal is to find out what other costuming communities are out there in the Sol system ( if you don't know Earth is in the Sol system) so the goal really is to see who can name the most and what that group does so here are the one's that I can name.

405th.com- Halo costuming community
501st.com- Star Wars costuming community
thehunterslair.com- Predator, Colonial Marine, and Alien/ Xenomorph costuming community
rangerboard.com- Power Ranger costuming community

That's all I got so name which one's you know even if they have already been said who ever say's the most win's bragging right's I guess?

Rebel Legion (rebellegion.com)
Cobra Cares (cobracares.com)
A Real American Hero (don't know the website)
Marvel Heroes
Justice League
Batman specific
Ghostbusters (gbfans.com)

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Got a new one to add that I just discovered when I was watching a dragoncon video on youtube

firespary.net- Mandolorian Mercs Costuming Community

hey all got two more groups to add to the list

thejediassembly.com- jedi order costuming community
thedarkempire.org- sith empire costuming community

please if you know any groups out the please post them it doesn't matter if the have all ready been posted

dont forget the brown coats (firefly don't know the site), the lord of the rings fan site the one ring.net, the dented helmet (Boba fett/ Jango fett), thats all i got now

Well I got two more to add

colonialmarines.net- Colonial Marine costuming group
colonialmarines.co.uk- Uk Colonial Marine, Predator, and Alien/ Xenomorph Costuming Community

It would be nice if someone else could possed some groups they know besides Jason-078 and myself it doesn't matter if someone has already posted that costuming group just tell us the ones you know

got a new one

n7elite.net- Mass Effect Costuming Community

Funny thing is the wedsite looks alot like the 405th's

clonetroopers.net (all things Star Wars clone trooper related
there is one for Mad Max But I can't remember the address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back