How much do I love my first build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so can we get a normal pillow oriented sideways so the dirtdab can be on it?

The fact that YOU want a pillow w/ me on it is disturbing......one w/ ZettaiKagerou on it I can understand.......I would want one of those to ;), but if you go on to one of the custom pillow making sights, you can stretch the image to full size....or any size for that matter.

The fact that YOU want a pillow w/ me on it is disturbing......one w/ ZettaiKagerou on it I can understand.......I would want one of those to ;), but if you go on to one of the custom pillow making sights, you can stretch the image to full size....or any size for that matter.
From what I can tell, Lieutenant Jaku wants only the top half of you, so we can see those beutiful strong arms and helmet in that oh so wonderful pose that is being tossed around like a sticky grenade at a vehicle in halo 4... dang I hate those things... but not you! :D

From what I can tell, Lieutenant Jaku wants only the top half of you, so we can see those beutiful strong arms and helmet in that oh so wonderful pose that is being tossed around like a sticky grenade at a vehicle in halo 4... dang I hate those things... but not you! :D
Oh......so only the top half of me is "worthy" enough for a pillow image.....and now I expect to see a bunch of memes of me w/ sticky grenades all over myself.......nice........:eek:

Oops, who put that Dirtdives here?
Spiked_dirtdives.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back