How Tall Is Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 years, 6' even and 160 lbs.

"I'm just a witness"

I prefer "lithe". [emoji6]

"I'm just a witness"

6'7", 180lbs, currently doing weight training as well.... do you have any idea how much food it takes for a 6'7" dude to gain weight? Lots. That's how much.

I'm a Hobbit Spartan - 5'3" tall... with finished Spartan shoes that are 13" long (US size 9.5-10, aye I have big feet). ._.

"I thought you'd be taller." huh?

With shoes, I'm 5'4''. Planning on adding height with a couple extra layers of foam on the shoes ehen I get around to making my suit. My kids and brother all requested helmets while I was working on mine, so I need to finish all of those first.

That makes two of us!

Yay! \o/ We are excused, we have to search for The One Ring! It should be easy, considering the UNSC forces and technology...

But seriously - when I meet someone in Master Chief costume, I can't wait to say (shout!) it to their face "HMPF, I THOUGHT YOU'D BE TALLER" in my Palmer(-ish) costume. LOL. I know, lame.

I'm 5'1" sooooo if @Marawuff and BlazedStarbon are Hobbits at 5'2", that makes me a garden gnome.
FlyinPhil - now I know exactly how I'll find you at CCEE. Perhaps you can pick me up and put me in your pocket. It would make getting through crowds SO much easier. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 5'1" sooooo if @Marawuff and BlazedStarbon are Hobbits at 5'2", that makes me a garden gnome.
FlyinPhil - now I know exactly how I'll find you at CCEE. Perhaps you can pick me up and put me in your pocket. It would make getting through crowds SO much easier. ;-)

Hahaha I'm stoked to meet you in Calgary! We'll have to take a back to back photo!

That's okay Fangs, my wife is 4 feet eleven AND a HALF inches (that half is very important to her) so by comparison, you are a veritable giant!

25, 5'9, 5'11 when I straighten my back(teenage slouch never left, need posture correction) hoping to get to 200lbs by summer(at 215 right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back