How to deal with a bad Vista iso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgamer15

Hey all.

I'm trying to install vista on my machine right now...(2.8Ghz Pentium 4, 1.5GB of ram, 80GB HD), but when I try and install it, it just...loops infinitely at 0% come time for the "Expanding Files" process, then eventually just halts and gives me an error message...

how could I alleviate this?

pcgamer15 said:
Hey all.

I'm trying to install vista on my machine right now...(2.8Ghz Pentium 4, 1.5GB of ram, 80GB HD), but when I try and install it, it just...loops infinitely at 0% come time for the "Expanding Files" process, then eventually just halts and gives me an error message...

how could I alleviate this?

Did you buy it? Either way, maybe just download a copy of it and reburn.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you bought it legally, call microsoft and request a new DVD. youll have to verify it with you CD key, but its worth it.

if you didnt buy it legally, you were smart enough to find the pirated copy, so im sure you know where to find another.

optimusaint said:
if you bought it legally, call microsoft and request a new DVD. youll have to verify it with you CD key, but its worth it.

if you didnt buy it legally, you were smart enough to find the pirated copy, so im sure you know where to find another.
lawl, its really not hard to find pirated stuff like that... not... that... I've... looked.....

LOOK A CAT!!!!

no, seriously, I haven't looked, but it's not hard to find them... :whistle: :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back