how to display your xbox screen on your laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, not a single computer or laptop has an HD input. Even the highest end gaming laptops will only have HDMI or display port outputs. The cheapest HD recorder I have seen are the internal PCI-E cards for computers (When I say recording I also mean realtime playback too), which are £120 (About $195). External ones can exceed £300.

I have an EasyCap standard resolution USB recorder, but the 2 extremely mention worthy downsides are that the software is pretty useless unless you use 3rd part programs, and if you want to play games as well as using the dashboard, I'm pretty sure you'll need to look for the 60hz version, as you can't play 360 games in 50hz.

A more reputable brand of composite video USB recorders (Red, White and Yellow inputs, as well as S-Video) are Dazzle. The are about £35 for the cheapest option, but they have really good reviews. In short, capture cards are the only option, HD is still very ecpensive, EasyCap is risky, make sure it's 60hz! Hope this helps!

wow really, well thanks man, that has helped me just that now i really don't care anymore, cause it gor rrod AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back