Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I finished it and got some new cards or whatever and the achievement, but I still can not create a test subject ID badge. Every time I click on it, it takes me to that video where it submits you to the 5 senses and you have to pick how you are feeling. It's annoying. :\

At some point, you have to watch at the top and log in, either after you do the 5 senses or before on the screen with the bigger to smaller text. I had the same problem. It doesn't see that you are logged in at some point. I hope that helps somehow.

I may be wrong, but I think you have to click the link at the end of that video to make the badge... not sure though, its been a while.
I do click on the link and then it takes me back to the freakin video again! XD I already registered and everytime I go through that video it tells me that my evaluation is not yet complete or something and I click on the link that appears under the hexagon and I go through the video again!

Well, I sure missed a lot...
I was gone for a while, but I still haven't received the package yet, so I'll go back on the site and do some of the stuff you guys did >.>
Hope someone finds something that links it to Halo 4, because if it's just for gum I'll be super disappointed -.-

I have no idea why anyone would think is halo related, but at least its starting to be fun!

And by the way, in the video he speaks like as if he were speaking to a Spartan, to a hero, and the new motto for the new series is "Heroes Never Die"

Edit: How do you do the fifth one? :(
I can't figure it out -.-

Nvm, got it

OK finally remembered the pictures...

P1000727.jpg

P1000724.jpg

P1000726.jpg

P1000725.jpg

There you go. Nothing remotely like Halo, but exactly like what 5 gum dropped at Bonnaroo.

Okay, I now need help with 13 -.-

And the package for the thing, it oddly resembles what was in the ONI black box for H:R...

Well I'm done with it, and nothing's happened. To get the codes, you have to buy the gum =.=
790px-RTL_Level20.jpg

Do the lowest one first, with the number next to it has to be 1.
The middle one has to be one, and the top one has to be 2. Remember to switch the top one last.

Edit: I think I've got it figured out. We need to unlock all 10 constellation keys, and using those we unlock hidden things in the website. I think we need to buy some gum....

I'd guess it has something to do with our discoveries related to the forerunners rebuilding every race they wiped out when they activated the rings.

Aesthetically, everything matches Halo pretty well too.
It could just be a 5 gum ad campaign, but it could also be a double edged sword.

Edit: I mean why the hell would they go for this much effort in telling a narrative all for GUM?

I'd guess it has something to do with our discoveries related to the forerunners rebuilding every race they wiped out when they activated the rings.

Aesthetically, everything matches Halo pretty well too.
It could just be a 5 gum ad campaign, but it could also be a double edged sword.

Edit: I mean why the hell would they go for this much effort in telling a narrative all for GUM?

So true man. I seriously think it is somthing Halo related. Some dont , but you can just feel some kind of Halo vibe going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back