Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you were wrong...

Did i miss an official announcement or something?

Only hard connections i see is that its made by 42 entertainment who made the I Love Bees campaign and that the package has the same packing wrap that was in the Reach Legendary which is not Bungie/Halo/Microsoft specific and anyone can order or buy.

Btw, don't know if its posted, but its the large version of the first posts picture
http://www.qr-decoded.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Seventeen-June-2011-5-Gum-0011.jpg

Halo Cart?
Grand Theft Warthog?
Project Spartan Racing?
Need For Speed: Ring World?
Burnout Sanghelios?
Midnight Club: New Mombasa?
NASCAR 2553?
Juiced: Midnight Mongoose?

Lol

Anyways, this raises further questions. But WolfKill has also worked on games like Fable and Shadow Run which have no racing whatsoever. If anything she would assist in Racing game types but i think she would just work under the Executive Producer as a normal FPS producer would. We at least know more about some of the talent going into 343.

To hire her on as an Exec. Producer just to help with the racing game types would be a waste of talent and money. Likely, she was hired on for her talent and dedication to the game creation community and she MAY be helping with Halo 4. Who knows?

Just for the record, missionicefly also sent out the blinking LEDs in silver envelopes just like the black ones.

Just for the record, missionicefly also sent out the blinking LEDs in silver envelopes just like the black ones.

Sooo............does that mean I should be expecting this to come in the mail too? :D I want the blinky lights! lol

Sooo............does that mean I should be expecting this to come in the mail too? :D I want the blinky lights! lol

Im not sure. I havent heard of anyone getting one of those for a while now. You can email them and ask if they are still sending them out, maybe that would help? It wouldnt hurt anyway.

About the little helicopter toys with the blinking lights, I am pretty sure they no longer send those out. I hope I can get my badge in the mail soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back