Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, haven't seen the puzzles yet, but i picked up a packet and I can't even read the code. I've tried everything but nothing worked. I can't tell which is a 5 or a 6, and I've tried out combinations and nothing worked ...

Edit:
the i was a one @_@

Hey, theres more going on at the site today, check it out!

Ok the lab is open, we can explore it. But I want to point out that the first room looks exactly like the room with the people in the chairs in the 5 Gum commercials. It really looks like a 5 Gum thing unless we can find something Halo Related.

FYI, I'm going down the center hallway from the first room, I suggest splitting up and maybe a skype call later tonight to further solve this mystery.

Well I found 2 log files from exploring and then solved a puzzle and got another log file from that so far. There is ANOTHER of those music puzzle things and this one has even MORE levels! XD

EDIT: When you come to the room that has a door and requires 3 keys to open, there is a combination puzzle, the code is: 87, 29, 54, 68.

Enjoy. :)

I could not figure out level 50 in the music puzzle. I had all of the bars disappearing, but it just kept starting over hitting them all over and over again in a loop. I fifugred about 3=4 different ways ad still no success :(

Anyone know what the pentagon thing does?

EDIT - I guess they updated the music puzzle while I was in it.. hopefully that was a glitch, going through it again...

Nothing new here. Level 50 of the music puzzles wont register complete yet. Ive done everything else except for the constellation room.

I found a rumor of someone saying they unlocked facility 2.

Well, I have not been able to complete all the puzzles because I need a constellation key and I don't have a code for that. It's not looking like it has anything to do with Halo at all, also because apparently it's already been confirmed that it's not. This is just what I read on the Halo Waypoint forums and links were posted for proof.

It's possible that it MIGHT have something to do wtih Bungie's new game, but since Bungie has nothing to do with Halo anymore, I don't think I am really gonna get into this. Although it's fun to solve to the puzzles and see what happens next. :p But since I don't have a code, looks like I am done with this now.

So im stuck at the Hexagon, any help?
I have noticed the sliders do effect the music tho.

edit: NM Finaly got it,
The Top is the First one, One on the right of that is on the second one, the next one is on the third. then next is on the second, last one. Left of top is on the first slot.

Yeah I dont feel like getting into this, so ima just sit in the lobby and waits for you guys.

*casually starts reading stack of halo comics and strategy guides*

If you call the number thats on the flier for the missing dog that little boy answers and talks about his dog.....it kinda creepy.

This sounds A LOT like the ARG Bungie did for Halo 2. I'm really thinking this has nothing to do with Halo 4, and everything to do with Bungie's new mystery game. Anyone who is curious about the Hal2 ARG, look it up and you will see a lot of similarities. This reeks of Bungie and their shenanigans. :p

Well, I got my "creepy" package in the mail. XD It came with a pack of gum and test subject ID badge that included my name and the picture of myself that I submitted. haha I think it's kind of cool, but I REALLY was hoping for that neat little thing that lights up. :( I have this weird thing with objects that glow and light up. XD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back