Hunter 3D Model Commision...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltmcmuffin

Jr Member
I am looking for someone to make a 3d model of the hunter suits from Halo Reach , 3, or ODST. I am looking to later import them into pepakura and unfold them myself.

To be honest, I am just sick of looking everywhere to try and find these models and getting nothing, so I am going to try to help speed the production up.

I am looking for a model that isn't necisarily high-def but I would like it to have detail whenever possible within some form of reason. I would like to hear people's offers, and I will say that this project is being done on a budget, but I will try not to insult you with my compensation for your time. I can also provide references if you let me know what you would be needing.

Basic Reference:
800px-HunterFirefight.jpg

The reach hunter seems like the one to build, i could model things like his gun, or gauntlets, probly the boots and stuff, a lekgolo worm, but id have to see other people agreeing to contribute, to know that people will take your request seriously.

The reach hunter seems like the one to build, i could model things like his gun, or gauntlets, probly the boots and stuff, a lekgolo worm, but id have to see other people agreeing to contribute, to know that people will take your request seriously.

Thank you, thats one big step. I would just like to see some hunter models get out there for all the people that are looking for them. I did I search for the models and all I kept finding were requests. Even if it means that I have to compensate people for the painstaking time they spend on the models (I know it isn't easy, thats why I don't do it).

Like I said thank you for the interest, I really wanna see how this goes.

I have a complete 3D model of one of the Hunters from Halo 3 there's not a lot of detail but there is a good amount of it.

I have a complete 3D model of one of the Hunters from Halo 3 there's not a lot of detail but there is a good amount of it.

Like I said, I'm not looking for every detail, I'm just looking for the ones that can be reasonably peped without being considered Super-HD, you know? The only model that I found was pretty much only useful as a basic exoskeleton that would have to be built off of, and even then, my HDD crashed and it's not even hosted anymore.

hang on, i might be able to help here
i started working on unfolding the h3 hunter some time back and never finished the unfolds

i can give you the pep files
but you may need to re-unfold them yourself
http://www.4shared.com/dir/OPBBvXCu/Hunter_Armour_-_MS7.html
also, some of the parts will not "break down" into smaller parts - may need to join multiple pages together

there is only one condition for this
release your unfolds once your done

CJ

Posting sales, trades, and purchases outside the classifieds is against board policy, this includes seeking a commissioned purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back