Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
WhY?! Covanent armor projects own lives ... ditch your girl for awhile man .... i did for my grunt costume lol :lol:
now my question for you is was it worth it hahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Shot said:
I hear u on that but wit a free snow day i'm gonna try a hand at making the hunter shield

MVC-536F.jpg

MVC-535F.jpg

MVC-539F.jpg

Let me know what u guys think

AmAzInG

DUDE!!!! ive been watching your hunter for some times and guess what!!!! look here! you might have seen it but here.
A Hunter Costume, In Progress
Monstermaker13 has been hard at work on a Hunter costume, built from wood and cardboard; so far, he's got the legs, a shield, and a Fuel Rod Cannon. The torso comes next - but in the meantime, check out the work he's done so far! (Louis Wu 15:39:19 UTC)

Lets have some fun shall we? :D I've started back up again.
Hopefully keeping this project running this summer, or back when school starts up.
(my art teacher is the best, I get to do whatever I want!) Today I got off my butt to take pictures,
and mainly... drag the whole suit to school. After pics I put on the first set of spines,
repaired the leg joints and other pieces.

Teasers:

Monstermaker13 said:
Hopefully keeping this project running this summer, or back when school starts up.
(my art teacher is the best, I get to do whatever I want!) Today I got off my butt to take pictures,
and mainly... drag the whole suit to school. After pics I put on the first set of spines,
Teasers:

=O .. I even knew you were going to start this up again.. but I'm re shocked... and jealous. I challenge you to a duel when we finish the Chieftain ;D j/k. I hope you follow through and really flesh this thing out, it's going to be wicked. Well.. I feel inspired to work on my chief again... back to the workshop.

Cheers,
Kensai

PS: Eagerly awaiting a little behind the scenes of cardboard creation with monstermaker13 :)

eeew.....

anyway...I didnt think you were gonna start this project back up! Maybe we'll have our first hunter in our ranks!

Monstermaker13 said:
Teasers:

Yes! I've We've been waiting so long for this day to come. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back