Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man when you finish it let me know i am trying to figure out a way to fly people down to LA to shoot a short halo fan film

Sorry to bring back such an old thread, but I have a quick question for you all.
I need a little input so I dont make a fool of myself, which happens quite often.
I haven't played Halo 3 campaign enough or at all, but is this what the new hunters really look like?

wp_hunter.jpg

Hot stuff. :love:

I'm asking because I would LOVE to update my costume due to most armor being made is H3 variant, and this version looks better.
And ... since the costume is at school, I can start the new Fuel rod cannon and other pieces at home until school starts later this month.
Since art class starts even later NEXT month... :lol:

Thanks,
-Monstermaker-

kensai111 said:
That'd be a big negative. Google halo 3 Hunter screenshots, should find what you need :).

Cheers,
Kensai

Thanks Kensai, I figured you'd be one of the first people to reply. :)

I cant believe I didn't search for pics first, its late , I'm tired.:oops:

I see you meant negative by the color, but the New fuel rod cannon looks pretty amazing. :D

I'll start templates tonight and have something pic worthy by Saturday, you guys know what to expect.

Thanks,
-Monstermaker-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd agree. It's def. the hunter from halo 3, but its expanded and melee attacking, so its extended out of its armor a little. You really don't see them in that state much in halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back