I am asking help from people who HAVE done these pieces in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 405th,
I was on the computer changing the setting for the Halo 3 default body piece and I am having trouble finding out the appropriate side,bottom, and top margin (mm) dynamics I should put. If you have done and finished a Halo 3 default body piece, just let me know by writing on my wall. (I am using facebook terminology, its easier for me hahaha) I will be needing more margin info from you guys on different pieces in the future, but I'm not going to do 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 things at a time when it comes to pepakura cutting, folding, and hot gluing. (b.t.w) I was working on a Halo:Reach EVA(c) helmet, secretly. But the only problem with the helmet that I was fearing the most (and I know ALL of you do too) was the helmet is too freaking small!!!! AH! fml, i will post some pictures of it soon. When you see it, don't be a bad critic, it was the first helmet I ever did and finished. Also give me your input when it comes to dynamics of the helmet...you never know, i may use your dynamics and they will fit like a glove around my head. From now on, instead of doing posts almost everyday, i will try to do weekly updates on my progress of my stuff ( foam weapons and suits ) every Monday. In case if it's an emergency that will delay my work time on these projects I will squeeze an S.O.S post out there for ya. Adios
-TheReconSpartan

Longshot x mk vi thread. I think its page fifteen he mentions his method. By far the best. However ill summarise roughly off memory. Measure the widest part of ur chest and add like ten mil to the final measurement. This is for your width. Then ten or twenty mill or one or two centimetres is used for padding.

He mentions a second method using one piece which off memory is chest piece 1-15? And wat you can do is print off this one piece and measure it. Then either up your scale or down it so that your measurent from your chest matches this piece. This piece is apart of a support strut for inside the chest. I did it both ways and the measurement was the same. Im going to eventually rebuild my chest so hope this helps

Whoops i think i jumped the gun. How small is it? Try going up another 15. If that dont do it make a hinge helmet. My bAd thought this was abot the chest

This is something I made a while ago for reference. The only real changes that have been made is the build height for the thighs. Just measure your thigh from your hip to above the knee for a measurement. I'm not sure how tall you are but this may be able to help for a reference.

Sizing-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back