Not open for further replies.
BenStreeper said:
Those where done by Eddie Smith sir.

He also did these.

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

getthumb3.jpg

Wow Ben, Those are awesome! I never thought to search for the artist, that would have saved alot of time. That back angle is exactly what I'm working on at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
DYSTORTED INC said:
Wow Ben, Those are awesome! I never thought to search for the artist, that would have saved alot of time. That back angle is exactly what I'm working on at the moment.

I imagine those other views will help greatly in your custom build then, no? ;) lol

Just out of curiosity, if those additional concept drawings hadn't cropped up here, were you planning on exercising some creative license with the back details? :unsure

SPARTAN II said:
I imagine those other views will help greatly in your custom build then, no? ;) lol

Just out of curiosity, if those additional concept drawings hadn't cropped up here, were you planning on exercising some creative license with the back details? :unsure

Yeah, I was acutally in the middle of doing it.

call me mr.delayed-reactions but.....DEAR GOD CHIEF MAKES THOSE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE OOMPA LOOMPAS!!!!!!!1!!

SPARTAN II said:

DYSTORTED INC said:
Yeah, I was acutally in the middle of doing it.

Well then, that should make a little less work for you, trying to figure out those details yourself. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this design, buddy :)

IroniumCostuming said:
call me mr.delayed-reactions but.....DEAR GOD CHIEF MAKES THOSE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE OOMPA LOOMPAS!!!!!!!1!!

Yeah, he's one helluva big guy, lol.

wow, that looks great!

I can't wait to see some pictures!

If thats real concept art from the movie, I'm going to cry.

No, I'm not really sure if thats the actual movie concepts. Its what came up when I searched for the movie concepts in google. but never the less, still a good concept.

Thanks for finding those files, they look awesome! :D

Btw, the spartan in the first picture (from art of halo 3) is a Mark4, yes, there was 2 types of mark4s!

xalener said:
LOL!

He already did some damage. THat marine on the left has a gaping hole in his head.

I think that is a spartan that is MIA, if you know what i mean.

So I guess the dude in the cap sent them somewhere they shoudn't have been? Or maybe He was just mouthing off about their expendableness, and Chief got pissed.

Man, I hope that IS movie concept art. Even though the MkV armor looks too MK VI ish, it's still cool.

In any case that guy looks pretty damn confident to be pissing off the chief, he needs to be running away that that point haha. That armor almost has a MKIV feel to it also, with how large the vents are on the sides of the helmet.

xavierjer said:
These concepts are incredible. I can't wait to see more.

I want to do the helmet from my avatar but not really sure where to start. i think im going to use your clay over pep technique.

That would be cool as well, is your avatar cropped or is that the full image?

And nice concept Will, it really hits "Mk V" on the head. Can't wait to see some tangible developments.

the "Halo reach movie concept" are actually concept art from the novel, the pictures are really old and have nothing to do with the upcoming game.

Your concept is more or less an accurate picture of the armor seen in Halo Wars, not really a concept but a stunning picture :)

I really love the look of your concept, concept picture lol. Will was always my favorite as well if you can't tell by my name. I've actually been thinking about doing a similar suit as yours, I've had that first concept pic saved on my computer for quite a while trying to decide how I should go about it, I've decided I'm probably gonna have to do a scratch build, or possibly modify some other parts to make it work.

Do you happen to have any progress pics for us? I noticed there haven't been many posts in a while. If you do I'd love to see them. I've also noticed that this concept pic looks very similar to the armor from the newer Halo: Reach trailer, but still has some differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back