I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
Why do apologies on this forum these days sound harsh and not passionate?
Because it is the internet. You should know that Frost. haha

Hang in there spartan!

Last edited by a moderator:
However my apologies appear, they are at least, in the utmost sincere.

I retract my statements. That does not, however, alter my opinion.

Words can hurt a grown man more badly than sticks or stones once he has heard them with his own ears.

I had a girlfreind for 4 years and i broke up bout 6 months ago. I thought the world was going mad and all i did for hours on end was rock beck and forwards. I got though it and so can you! Pull yourself together and keep your chin up and be happy to be alive! thats what i did and look at me know! Im better off then i was before. Just think aobut all the other things that was fun before she was your girlfriend. And try and do something fun and forget about her! KEEP IT TOGETHER!

AoBfrost said:
He means weyland.

That's 'Primal' Weyland, my good sir. And for the third and final time: if my comments were insulting, I have offered to remove them, and have offered my apologies. Other than that, I can do nothing save for sympathise.

And I "good sir" say again:

Words deleted or not will always remain in the scared into the mans mind.

And it's Frost, not good sir.

Primal Weyland said:
And then my father kicked me out of the house, after threatening me at knifepoint, after discovering my sexuality (I'm gay, for those of you that aren't paying attention).

And you're going to let him get away with that? What he did is a criminal offence it's called 'assualt with a deadly weapon' here in the US and Canada I think your cops call it 'assualt with a dangerous weapon' reguardless of the name, threatening someone with a knife is a crime and should be reported and if you are not considered an adult under crown law, child endangerment can be added on the ADW charge.

Jarhead said:
And you're going to let him get away with that? What he did is a criminal offence it's called 'assualt with a deadly weapon' here in the US and Canada I think your cops call it 'assualt with a dangerous weapon' reguardless of the name, threatening someone with a knife is a crime and should be reported and if you are not considered an adult under crown law, child endangerment can be added on the ADW charge.

He managed to do that himself.

My father's a known alcoholic, and a chronic alcoholic at that. He's been in hospital three times with the threat of liver failure.

Anyways. To cut a long story short: he assaulted a police officer. Got himself locked up for a week. And since I wasn't harmed, nor am I considered a minor by British law, I decided to drop it.

Besides. Life's far better out of his control than it ever was out of it. You could even say he did me a favor.

STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX.

I'm making this public since keeping it private in PM isnt working, we READ your post weyland, you cant take them back like no one ever did read them, I'm not trying to "act" mature, I am being mature because SOMEONE here is in a bad situation and they need someone they can trust and let out their feelings to, just because in the past you've seen attention grabbers online doesnt mean leading spartan is one, everyone is different, you dont need to keep spamming my inbox and sending the same messages worded with slight difference, if you want to REALLY drop this whole thing, then just drop it, but you keep coming back at me in a way so imature it's becoming annoying to see a little window pop up in the right hand corner of my screen every 3 seconds.

AoBfrost said:
STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX.

I'm making this public since keeping it private in PM isnt working, we READ your post weyland, you cant take them back like no one ever did read them, I'm not trying to "act" mature, I am being mature because SOMEONE here is in a bad situation and they need someone they can trust and let out their feelings to, just because in the past you've seen attention grabbers online doesnt mean leading spartan is one, everyone is different, you dont need to keep spamming my inbox and sending the same messages worded with slight difference, if you want to REALLY drop this whole thing, then just drop it, but you keep coming back at me in a way so imature it's becoming annoying to see a little window pop up in the right hand corner of my screen every 3 seconds.

Very well. Consider the matter closed, and stop crying out over it. Don't expect a post in this topic from me again unless it's directly related to something said about my previous one.

Primal Weyland said:
He managed to do that himself.

My father's a known alcoholic, and a chronic alcoholic at that. He's been in hospital three times with the threat of liver failure.

Anyways. To cut a long story short: he assaulted a police officer. Got himself locked up for a week. And since I wasn't harmed, nor am I considered a minor by British law, I decided to drop it.

Besides. Life's far better out of his control than it ever was out of it. You could even say he did me a favor.
Only a week? over here anyone who did that would consider themselves lucky to only get a week, usually assualt charges start at 30 days and go up from there based on wether weapons were envolved or not.

Given that he was (unsurprisingly) drunk at the time of the alleged assault and his subsequent arrest, I believe that his sentence was reasonably fair. Especially given that said police officer is a friend of my father's..

just hang in, it'll get better, may suck now....but do'nt end ur life, u never know what u might accomplish....

besides, i'm Atheist and i appreciate the time that i have here alot... but here... i mean "living"

:)

Primal Weyland said:
Given that he was (unsurprisingly) drunk at the time of the alleged assault and his subsequent arrest, I believe that his sentence was reasonably fair. Especially given that said police officer is a friend of my father's..
Would I be correct in assuming that if someone other than 'officer friendly' he wouldn't have got off so easy?

This is like the Drew peterson case right now, he's a cop, and he has cop friends, none will arrest him because he's a fellow friend and cop. If he wasnt a cop, he'd be arrested for questioning already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back