I Didn't Get My Flameing Warthog... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got emailed mine friday. right address?
try contacting them. :)

Do you like it? Only bad point is some of the ingame cutscenes, eg the escape cargo things taking off in my opinion. actual cinematic cutscenes kick @$$!

Chazodude said:
I got emailed mine friday. right address?
try contacting them. :)

Do you like it? Only bad point is some of the ingame cutscenes, eg the escape cargo things taking off in my opinion. actual cinematic cutscenes kick @$$!

is the game out?

Last edited by a moderator:
aren't you supposed to get it when the game comes out in a card or something?

In the game box (that looks kick @$$! I love the collector edition box, its in metal, and its all lovly! :)
U get a card, with 48 h live, Halo 3 mythick and Houno gaurd wratih...
I got the flaming the flaming warthog in a mail from the store, halv a hour after midningt, the day it was realesed, an automatic mesage.
But i dont use it, it is pretty lame. And u got to turn it on every match, so i dont eva do it :/
Sadly...

out of curiousosity is it a one time use code? so for example if your xbox broke and you get a new one will you be able to use the code again. also if you have to change your account will it work? im sure someone can guess at what im asking.

whohaw15 said:
out of curiousosity is it a one time use code? so for example if your xbox broke and you get a new one will you be able to use the code again. also if you have to change your account will it work? im sure someone can guess at what im asking.
I think if you recover you gamertag, you should be fine.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I think if you recover you gamertag, you should be fine.
thats happened to me all the time since ive screwed up 3 accounts :D
oh and this may be off topic but i got banned from halo for 2 weeks for reporting a booster! he got innstant head shot if he hit u!!! whats the deal with that???
lol, well i hope you get your stuff man

spartan 26 said:
oh and this may be off topic but i got banned from halo for 2 weeks for reporting a booster! he got innstant head shot if he hit u!!! whats the deal with that???
Was it team swat?
Maybe he was just really really really good.

spartan 26 said:
thats happened to me all the time since ive screwed up 3 accounts :D
lol, well i hope you get your stuff man

There are no aim-bots for Halo 3. He was either extremely skilled, or extremely lucky. Also, the ban system doesn't screw up. You got a ban that is the same length as a ban for boosting, so you probably were boosting experience in a matchmaking playlist.

Anyways, I honestly don't care about the Flaming Warthog, and I won't use it, even if they had sent it to me. I preordered the game months ago, and they haven't contacted me at all with the code. So, meh. Don't trust Gamestop.

Yes you should.

Mine was not inside the tin, when I picked it up at gamestop they had a stack of the code cards behind the counter and the person ringing me up nearly forgot to give one to me.

Also tried to give me the standard edition when I had reserved the Limited. :cautious:

I didn't get my code either, but I think it's because the store I ordered it from didn't get any codes to give out.

F**K

I too dont get this Warthog, i preordered at Gamestop too, but no Code or something else...but...i dont mind...it makes no Difference for Gaming...

Hey I got my code at the store (they were just handing them out to people who ordered) anyway I entered the code and I don't know how to activate it in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back