I Got A Girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell her you make halo armor or she's gone ... lol

Well, congrats. Heed this warning: at your young age, girlfriends come and go for many reasons, and there will be others. Have as much fun as you can, but be smart.

Adam said:
Don't tell her you make halo armor or she's gone ... lol

Well, congrats. Heed this warning: at your young age, girlfriends come and go for many reasons, and there will be others. Have as much fun as you can, but be smart.

Haha oh no she's really supportive of my nerdiness.

And yes I know. I really want this relationship to work for a long time though. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
BFDesigns said:
good for you! I've been lookin' for one of those for about a year now.

Nah, enjoy your single life for a while. There's plenty of time for all that later. :tutu:

Mythstryke said:
Nah, enjoy your single life for a while. There's plenty of time for all that later. :tutu:

the single life is definitely cheaper, i'll tell you that much!

BFDesigns said:

Try doing that for 18 years. Well, minus all the years I wasn't really interested in girls. So maybe more like five?

I need to get out of here. :cautious:

Well even though your the eradicator of my intial congrats, and don't listen to them guys telling you single life is better I have been with the same woman 15 years and I don't have any problems with it unless the kids are bugging me when I am trying to work.

ERADICATORofDTH said:

And yes I know. I really want this relationship to work for a long time though. Thanks!

What I meant was, if she, down the road, wants to see other people, don't take it personally, you're young.

Remember to take time for yourself as well. Don't be with her all the time. Go visit her when she asks you to. ;)

But good luck, my friend. :D

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Remember to take time for yourself as well. Don't be with her all the time. Go visit her when she asks you to. ;)

But good luck, my friend. :D
Good advice, but make sure u try to arrange to see her now and again 2. otherwise she may think u don't care.
Hope ur relationship is long and happy :D

Friendly said:
Try doing that for 18 years. Well, minus all the years I wasn't really interested in girls. So maybe more like five?

I need to get out of here. :cautious:
Don't feel bad man, I've been single all my life and want to keep it that way. I know, sounds like a drag but people annoy me after I'm around them for too long. And here in TN, intelligent girls are impossible to find.

I'm sure relationships have their pros but the cons are too much for me. Nonetheless, congrats OP!

And here in TN, intelligent girls are impossible to find.

lmao

you should try conway north carolina most here can't even spell their names. I am so glad I found a good woman in floriduh.

ERADICATORofDTH said:

Congrats. Women who support nerdiness can be like gold dust. When I found out my girlfriend didn't mind my overinterest in games I married her straight away just so no one else could get her. lol
Problem is now I'm stuck with someone who pwns my ass at GH. :cautious: :p
When your gf goes with you to games conventions and ends up having a better time than you, you know you've got it made.

BFDesigns said:

I got rid of my last gf. got WAY too attatched......started goin nuts, over me and everything else. When I looked at a waitress, not even a good lookin one, she got jealous if she smiled at me..............

Its been...heck a few months...... Lookin Iam, findin Iam not........

Remember this... if she ain't happy, you ain't happy! Just kidding (only a little :lol: )!

My Girlfriend supports my nerdiness as well (comics, games, anime, etc.)... There's nothing like it, especially at comic cons!

RedTogusa and Adam's statements are dead on, so take note of their words. Congrats buddy! :)

pooper said:
My Girlfriend supports my nerdiness as well (comics, games, anime, etc.)... There's nothing like it, especially at comic cons!

Only one of my gf's liked anime, comics and video games..........Girls I went to school with HATED video games and didnt want nothing to do with guys that liked em as much as my friends and I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back