I got this... I'm gonna try SCIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, No updates for today, or this weekend. Gonna try to bust it out every day this week.

EDIT: 01/02/2012

WE AIN't DEAD YET!

531127_731806611808_1020504934_n.jpg

Just sitting around in the sun...

184554_736567590768_1211309564_n.jpg

Cuttin up...

406673_736651652308_1810380578_n.jpg

Hey look, a Cod ... 0_o

depends on if you want the case to survive or not. If I wasn't worried about the case I'd put a screw driver on that lower seem line and pop it loose there. Or a dremel to the vertical axis 90 degrees apart.

Demo, I concur, but I wanted to see if anyone would know of another way. I tend to have bad luck... so I did want to make sure I didn't damage the unit too much.

POST!

Forearms!
524896_737454169058_1055312562_n.jpg

72885_741920643208_1509710213_n.jpg

530345_741920693108_1855843466_n.jpg

72510_741920738018_2037261206_n.jpg

530843_741920782928_915843901_n.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

I'm trying to open one of these up:
HDMX_Jam_Wireless_Speaker_02_610x436.jpg

I can't seem to find any blueprints anywhere... Would anyone have a lead?
demo is right, products like that, including cell phones, ipods, etc that have a seam line like that usually snap together and hold into place. more than likely you will damage the case a little bit unsnapping it to get to the guts but if you can see where the snaps are located you will lessen the damage. I used to work on cell phones for fun and have repaired many ipods and xbox 360s and have run into this problem a ton. whatever you are gonna use it for I know it will be awesome.

Viper,

Ment to comment on this build of yours awile ago, been so wrapped up with holidays ect, but your build is looken awsome, defenetly going to follow this. Keep trucken bro, again awsome work! :)

So I'm guessing since it's a mobile speaker system you're going to hook it up to a mic inside the helmet. Which is an awesome idea. Look near the beginning of my build thread and there's a link to a vid a guy made, and how he did the electronics in his helmet (even though it's a storm trooper helmet). I plan on raiding the dollar store for that kind of stuff once I get back state side.

Forearms look clean, something that has been a constant on your peps. Well, besides the bugs that attacked your helmet.

Guys!

Thanks for the posts, that was a "made my day" for me this morning.

demo is right, products like that, including cell phones, ipods, etc that have a seam line like that usually snap together and hold into place. more than likely you will damage the case a little bit unsnapping it to get to the guts but if you can see where the snaps are located you will lessen the damage. I used to work on cell phones for fun and have repaired many ipods and xbox 360s and have run into this problem a ton. whatever you are gonna use it for I know it will be awesome.

spartansonny - Its gonna be a secret! ... Or until I spill the beans.

Viper, Ment to comment on this build of yours awile ago, been so wrapped up with holidays ect, but your build is looken awsome, defenetly going to follow this. Keep trucken bro, again awsome work! :)

-=Carter=- - Thanks man! Stay tuned!

So I'm guessing since it's a mobile speaker system you're going to hook it up to a mic inside the helmet. Which is an awesome idea. Look near the beginning of my build thread and there's a link to a vid a guy made, and how he did the electronics in his helmet (even though it's a storm trooper helmet). I plan on raiding the dollar store for that kind of stuff once I get back state side.
Forearms look clean, something that has been a constant on your peps. Well, besides the bugs that attacked your helmet.

demo084 - Demo! Ever the informer with ninja-like perception... sneaky and precise! You are partly correct, but you're thinking in the wrong direction. You have always been one of my great posters and motivators on my build, so here's some... "data": I'm wanting to hijack the bluetooth systems a bit. I'm hoping I can turn this into a "right and left" situation.

Saw this today...
Nailed+it_2f5931_4357050.jpg

Not sure how long the link will last.

demo084 - Demo! Ever the informer with ninja-like perception... sneaky and precise! You are partly correct, but you're thinking in the wrong direction. You have always been one of my great posters and motivators on my build, so here's some... "data": I'm wanting to hijack the bluetooth systems a bit. I'm hoping I can turn this into a "right and left" situation.

Saw this today...
Nailed+it_2f5931_4357050.jpg

Not sure how long the link will last.

haha, didn't think of the bluetooth thing but I see where you're going and that it's secret squirrel level classified. Sounds like an awesome idea though, and I'm hoping it works out. If it does I'll probably have to "borrow" the idea.

Sorry... Double post. Found something cool; I'm thinking of going with A... but a slight variation. Whats your opinion?

VisorMethod.jpg

-props go to ShadowofIntent!

I'll agree with B, less trimming on the visor and you should be able to tape off the exposed visor part before the adhesive to ensure you don't have any run off onto the part you want to look clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back