i have been making a halo five arbiter but the armour is not very realistic. could someone unfold a halo 5 arbiter armour in foam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay at this ponit I am getting very impatient if you are still working on arby please respond
If you can no longer wait for someone to do it for free on their own time, it might be a good opportunity for you to start learning how to do the unfolds yourself. The following is a good step by step by one of the most infamous unfolders of the 405th.

If you can no longer wait for someone to do it for free on their own time, it might be a good opportunity for you to start learning how to do the unfolds yourself. The following is a good step by step by one of the most infamous unfolders of the 405th.
this is great, but I need to unfold for foam. as my style of choice is foam

this is great, but I need to unfold for foam. as my style of choice is foam
It's the same concept for foam and paper+resin, for foam you just remove the tabs and consider which pieces you won't need to use due to the thickness of foam and the ability to layer material. It just takes a bit of extra forethought when organizing your pieces.

It's the same concept for foam and paper+resin, for foam you just remove the tabs and consider which pieces you won't need to use due to the thickness of foam and the ability to layer material. It just takes a bit of extra forethought when organizing your pieces.
m'kay thanks, because it apears that

Pete Foran

is not going to be continuing

okay tried unfolding the war master for foam and this is what I have so far

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-25 085625.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 085625.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 154
m'kay thanks, because it apears that

Pete Foran​

is not going to be continuing
There's no need to be so accusative, we're all here with our own lives with our own problems that sometimes stop us from doing or taking note of things. Just remember, Pete was volunteering and is under no obligation to finish it.

On the other hand, the unfold files are turning out well! Looks like you've got some tiny pieces, it might be easier to free hand those and add/carve them into the foam.

okay at this ponit I am getting very impatient if you are still working on arby please respond
I have tried everything possible, that I know. The models are completely unfold able due to their high polycount. I do not have the knowledge to try to reduce the polygons and simplify them myself. But on that note, the one person I know who can, tried on another Halo 5 model for me and had no luck. You will have to find a 3d master and even then there is no guarantee. The models are just to detailed for Pepakura's capability.
Also, I recommend a heavy dose of patience and humility. Your reaction is not encouraging people to help you.

I have tried everything possible, that I know. The models are completely unfold able due to their high polycount. I do not have the knowledge to try to reduce the polygons and simplify them myself. But on that note, the one person I know who can, tried on another Halo 5 model for me and had no luck. You will have to find a 3d master and even then there is no guarantee. The models are just to detailed for Pepakura's capability.
Also, I recommend a heavy dose of patience and humility. Your reaction is not encouraging people to help you.
oh, thanks for trying, and i didn't mean for the reaction to come across wrong. i was just trying one more time to get a hold off you, i'm sorry if it came across wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back