I know that REACH is now passe' but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool photos in that link, thanks for sharing.

But why is Reach passé? I'm fairly sure it has at least one more good year of life in it before there's another full Halo game to replace it (i.e. Halo 4, with multiplayer, etc).

Oh look at those molds, oh baby yeah!

Of course they would only be able to make armor for people 6 feet tall and up.

They probably did give it away, but they didn't show the person or something. Also, reach isn't passe, I just started playing it today and fell in love again, like it was our second date. Wait whaaaat. :p

The only problem is they took some liberties in the design and changed some things, but it's still pretty bad ass to see it.

They probably did give it away, but they didn't show the person or something. Also, reach isn't passe, I just started playing it today and fell in love again, like it was our second date. Wait whaaaat. :p
I tried to complete challenges today then remembered that the servers are down for updates. As per Facebook.

Dude. Played the campaign on heroic a while back and yes I still love it too!

Jeez the scene with the Grafton was awesomely terrifying. Even as a seasoned SPARTAN that has seen the worst of combat and experienced things not many humans have, Jorge was dumbstruck! You could hear the anger in Carter's voice when he reports in to fleetcom on the frigate's status (trying not to spoil here)

Need to take some vacation to complete the game on normal. Oh and Rally point Bravo on Pillar Of Autum has me stalled on solo-legendary, so I have that to do too.

Reach, passe! Nonsense! If people are still playing CE and all the other Halos and enjoying them, the it will be a long time before Reach becomes passe.

Pfft, ain't Passé xD Still the best-sorted Halo game so far IMHO. less people Bunny-hopping around like nutters.

Pfft, ain't Passé xD Still the best-sorted Halo game so far IMHO. less people Bunny-hopping around like nutters.

Don't you ever play SWAT, people are hopping like mad in that game-type (my favorite game-type however).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back