I need help again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan093

I have almost completed my first Pep build, The Mark VI helmet. I see all of these awesome helmets by other people and was thinking to myself " how did they make that so well out of paper?" They I started to try and figure out how they did it. I know it has something to do with fiberglass stuff i think, but how do get it to take the shape of the helmet? o_O

Bondo is the secret, it's a puddy which you scrape on and sand down to smoothen the helmet, fiberglass and resin is what you use to give strength to the helmet, bondo is for smoothening it.

Also, if you were looking at spase, thoreselli, and doc bytes, they all molded their helmets, they resin/fiberglassed, bondo'd and such until smooth, then they spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars to make molds.

Make sure to read the stickies! Every single one, to gain knowledge to do many different things, whether you need them or not, they will still help in the end.

AoBfrost said:
Make sure to read the stickies! Every single one, to gain knowledge to do many different things, whether you need them or not, they will still help in the end.
K ill do that, but i might try you hot glue method, it sounds easy and not as expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back