I need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn858

Hello everybody :]
I've researched "Pepakura" and have seen literally hundreds of pictures and videos of amazing work made by this process, so I became very thoroughly interested.

But I'm stuck.....

This is probably the most crucial part of doing Pepakura, but
WHAT SHOULD I MAKE FIRST?!?! D:

I would like something relatively easy, yet cool.

I would prefer Starwars or Halo of course but, may some of you please help me with this decision?

btw- how do you piece together these parts if:

It is a larger piece and its been seperated into different sheets?
for example, I was looking at a snowtrooper chest piece and in the center of it, its been seperated between four different sheets because of the size, how would I connect these pieces without it looking horrid?

Thanks for the help
your fellow pep'r
Shawn

Hello everybody :]
I've researched "Pepakura" and have seen literally hundreds of pictures and videos of amazing work made by this process, so I became very thoroughly interested.

But I'm stuck.....

This is probably the most crucial part of doing Pepakura, but
WHAT SHOULD I MAKE FIRST?!?! D:

I would like something relatively easy, yet cool.

I would prefer Starwars or Halo of course but, may some of you please help me with this decision
Since this is your first day in the forums, I'll go easy on you. However, this kind of a thread is what we call an "indecision thread" and that is frowned upon around here and there are consequences. Read this thread. You should have read this and all others labeled as "sticky" before posting anything.

Well I would be the person who made the Snowtrooper files I honestly need to go back and redo the files. Honestly it would probably be better if you went with a Halo suit, I always think start witheither the chest or from the feet up.

I always think start witheither the chest or from the feet up.

I disagree with starting with the chest. Working from the ground up is best. that way if you mess up is not as noticeable later on.

Its clear that you didnt read any stickies. do that and most all questions you have will be answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back