I Will No Longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH3 FETT MAN

Hey everyone I will no longer be making armor I have grown away from it, I use to be really excited about it but know its kinda become distant from me I have always enjoyed armor making even if it turn out bad which i destroyed alot of pep helmets experimenting, But thats not the reason I not making armor anymore. I just cant do it anymore, I sit down ready to pep and i stop 5 seconds in cutting my ieces out and do something else, But thats not really why, I really dont know why I cant do it anymore It must be Because I have Grown So far From it Imay do more in the future i have a half finished ODST helmet ,by Rundown, made. Its not that its complicated Its become so simple to me, I just wish that the reason I feel the way I do would be so simple and not so complex. I hate to do this I really do. I will still lurk around and post in time to time and still do 3d models. I wish everyone the best of luck with everything. something must have happend today that made me realize what i realize now. So farewell my Friends I shall or Shall Not be remembered I hope you all the best of luck and i hope this is an ok thread, if not I can suffer the consequences.

Sincerely,

Your Friend,

Th3 FETT MAN

Sorry to hear that bro, but i know you will be back. This hobby is something that gets in you deep and personally changed my life. It may sound dumb, but there are far worst ways to occupy your time and after trying just about all of them, I found armor making. It makes my son really happy and in turn that makes me happy(and he always has the coolest Halloween costumes).

Good luck on what ever you decide an If I never commented on you post, let me tell you thanks for all the nice models you do especially the ODST backpack.

Maj. Pain

We will miss you th3 fett man,i will miss your lovely projects and armor,Maybe to take out to much simplicity,try Moulding your armor instead of pep(molding which includes sculpting),it would take out alot out of simple things about pep and it would make it much more complex,Hope this helps.

Farewell my friend,We shall miss you

Thanks Guy Forsome Odd reason i feel alot o stress and I cant figure out what I should do. I think Stress might be a key factor or part of the reason I have stopped. I dont what to do i dont have a stressful life or anything, If anyone can help me it would help me out alot.

Oh and i was thinking of getting into drawing or painting to help ease my stress i might not be good now but in about 30 years i can be like bob ross :D

Yeah i found that drawing is a stress reliever,and if your first sketch is not that good,never mind,make it your own kind of style,your own kind of abstract.

i just want to say thanks for all of your contributions to the 405th and hope to see you come back. but if you decide to go into painting, i will never tell anyone about the little pine tree in the bottom corner of the painting, it will be our little secret.

thanks for everything, and you will be missed,

Savvy, out.

Awww that sucks!!

As for stress you can draw or wale on a punching bag(or something like it).

You have been awsome contributing those ODST files and for that I am extremely greatfull.

I will build the pistol in your honor and look badass doing it.

FEET FIRST INTO HELL!!!

-Pony

I know how ya feel, after you go hard at something continuously for so long, it just gets to be another job instead of a hobby, a constant stress instead of a stress-reliever.

I felt the same way after my 3 month haul to built a MK VI suit for prom. the next couple months, no matter how much i wanted to build something, i couldn't sit down to work on it for more than five minutes. A lot of people call it getting "burned out", i have to agree with Major Pain, this gets in you deep, my advice would be, not to quit, but to take a step back and pick up another hobby (like you mentioned), go out and have some fun, let this become a hobby again, something you enjoy again. Sometimes to appreciate something, you have to miss it first.

Hopefully you enjoy what ever interests you decide to pursue, but remember, we will still be here if you ever decide to come back ( we hope ya do) :D

Th3 FETT MAN said:
Thanks Guy Forsome Odd reason i feel alot o stress and I cant figure out what I should do. I think Stress might be a key factor or part of the reason I have stopped. I dont what to do i dont have a stressful life or anything, If anyone can help me it would help me out alot.

Oh and i was thinking of getting into drawing or painting to help ease my stress i might not be good now but in about 30 years i can be like bob ross :D

If that is the afro calming trees guy, then do not utter that man's name!! :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven923 said:
If that is the afro calming trees guy, then do not utter that man's name!! :eek

what are you talking about, he was awesome! he may have talked funny but he was an awesome artist an his way of describing a painting he was doing just made it easier to remember him all around. besides when he was in his prime, the fro was still in XD

on a side note, i hope that you can take all the time you need to enjoy the things you do, whether you come back to armor making or whether you really leave it for good for something else, I just hope you enjoy what it is that you do when you find it. With things like this, you WANT to enjoy it... but if it because tedious then that's the best time to step back an get a breather from all the resin and fiberglass remnants. lol

hope to see you back in the game, but if not i wish you best in all your hobby endeavors d^_^b

Well dude, all I can say is that you will be missed. ;) I greatly enjoyed your modeling work, and it will be sad to not see you around anymore, but I think you're right about getting into other hobbies. Doing something new can be very fun and exciting. It will be rewarding to get rid of unnecessary stress. Hope to see you soon Fett ;)

Hey Fett,

Thanks for all you've contributed to the community. Best of luck in your future hobbies, and good luck with that stress relief! Definitely come back and lurk from time to time. :)

Best Regards.

sometime with the armor making sometimes i just take a week and do other things like right now until i have ajob again im modelrailroading though thats even stressful for me but then i like to bike around my high school and being with friends just relax and paint a tree or two then think of another halo project that really interests you

over and out Shultz

BenStreeper said:
DUDE no, get back on the horse.

Exactly. If you fall of, kick the dirt around, curse the horse, and kick him when you get back on. Everybody gets burned out at one time or another. That's why I've got 20 or 30 different hobbies. If I get bored with something, I just work on something else. You know what they say about "idle hands".

Anyway man, it's been nice. Thanks for all you've done. Don't be a stranger too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back