Idea On How To Keep The Site Nice And Fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice198

Alright guys, Ive thought of a way to keep the site "Fresh" as Adam would say. Now, I dont mean the donate Button. I mean that we could have special meetings in the 405th chat. We could have a specified time to hold it, and have as many people possible be there to throw in ideas on how to make the site better. - Ice

Yeah, its teh summer, you kids are out, we should be havin SWEET RAVE PARTIES.
especially since im gonna frequent it....a lot :D

God, i love the chat.

do the moderators or staff do something like this? I thought I remembered hearing something like that, but i'm not too sure..

Zaso117 said:
do the moderators or staff do something like this? I thought I remembered hearing something like that, but i'm not too sure..
i was always wondering the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Not through "chat" per se.. some of us talk in-person or over the phone, and some of us just particiapte in on-going discussions elsewhere.

There's stuff coming soon, and what you're talking about now is the mere tip of that iceberg. Hold tight for now, and enjoy the ride :) There's a lot we're trying to do before (or right around) DragonCon. Some stuff may receive mixed responces, but I think a lot of it will be a pleasant surprise.

Deadguy said:
Not through "chat" per se.. some of us talk in-person or over the phone, and some of us just particiapte in on-going discussions elsewhere.

There's stuff coming soon, and what you're talking about now is the mere tip of that iceberg. Hold tight for now, and enjoy the ride :) There's a lot we're trying to do before (or right around) DragonCon. Some stuff may receive mixed responces, but I think a lot of it will be a pleasant surprise.

If that doesn't excite every member on this site, I'm not sure what will

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you've ever been in a chat 'meeting' before you'll know that that isn't the best way to brain storm. Everyone trys talking at once and it's just a big mess.

There was a suggestions thread not too long ago. Perhaps made about a week or so ago. I'd try looking for that one and just post your ideas and stuff there. That might be the best way to keep it some what organized. The OP also laid down some ground rules to follow which as I remember were a rather good starting point. I'll try and find it.

Edit:
Here it is... http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12163

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back