Props If I Had A Super Weapon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
appearently i hit a nerve, i didn't mean any offense, i see that he did it just to do it i build alot of large scale models myself, i do plan on building a brute chopper in the future i just need the money... and a large scale printer

That's incredible, man. Great work! I like the Da Vinci Code music in the vid ;D. But yeah, now you have to make it fully functional :D. I might die of amazement then :D
Amazing. Now, strap on some big model rocket engines, and jump off the roof w/ it! Or not...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT.......I mean, you should give that to me for proper disposal.......

. . . OH where'd my jaw go?!?!?!? At this point Ima loss for words so, I think this deserves something extra

*stamps Thread*

Chuck Norris Approved, You are a GOD.

I wish I could get my hands on this, I would resin, bondo, sand and paint it then i would take it to as many US conventions as possible. Course right now me and my team of Arkansas friends are building one as well.

My Brain just twitched at the pure awesome on my computer monitor. I can only hope that one day, you will be recognized as supreme overlord of the world.
After you get the entire deal done, you should hook up some Televisions and stuff so you can just chill in your Banshee.

are you going to take this baby to comic con? xD hahaha! great work by the way. this actually got me thinking. what if some of us members got together and worked together on a series of vehicles for bunjie? i was thinking maybee even a scarab? haha xD keep it up man, love your work

That's pretty cool. I'd be impressed of someone could build a lightweight frame, wrap it in some purple rip-stop nylon and make a kite!! Then we could see one actually fly!

Truly awesome, now I want to build a ghost.

My recommendation for getting this airborne: get a Giant Clear Blimp Envelope and sling the banshee underneath as the cockpit. For propulsion use Model Airplane Jet Engines.

btw how did u make the cockpit ?

ddb58994e7aa.jpg

This is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such an old thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't necro threads.
As a general rule of thumb, if a thread is more than three (3) months old, don't post in it.

If you need more information about something, it's best to try and contact the original poster via PM first.
And if the post isn't particularly constructive, or does not overly contribute to anything - please don't post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back