Props If I Had A Super Weapon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
get to da CHOPPA!!!!!!!

lol, funny, but not much to do with the thread besides the fact that choppers and banshee's both fly, and predator and elites are most likely distant cousins, and the Elites were unable to their B.A.M.F. relatives to integrate into the covenant xD

give me just one sec i need scrape my brain off the wall behind me ...............CUZ YA BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy sweet zombie jesus christ of nazereth supreme pizza thats amazing and a great song selection, u sir have risen to the ranks of thoses like chuk norris, morgan freeman,and shawn conory. my children will sing of ur great deed for generations

If this was turned into a group effort and fiberglassed, we could create our own banshee display for the 405th for cons and stuff. WETA has the hog. We can have the banshee. ;D

i'm at a loss for words.... i had figure out a way to make a working brute chopper in full scale....just need the money

ok i needed a minute or two, to regain my composure and i needed my inhailer..... i think i'm good now.... i can't wrap my head around y someone would do this... i justr don't really see the point in building a life sized replica of an aircraft IF IT CAN'T FLY...OR ISN'T EVEN AERODINAMICALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO EVER FLY...if it flew i'd make it, but it don't, its impressive but i just don't see the point in it......sorry

i'm at a loss for words.... i had figure out a way to make a working brute chopper in full scale....just need the money

ok i needed a minute or two, to regain my composure and i needed my inhailer..... i think i'm good now.... i can't wrap my head around y someone would do this... i justr don't really see the point in building a life sized replica of an aircraft IF IT CAN'T FLY...OR ISN'T EVEN AERODINAMICALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO EVER FLY...if it flew i'd make it, but it don't, its impressive but i just don't see the point in it......sorry
Why do people get tattoos or die their hair all different sorts of colors? It's a form of expression, it's a talent and art form. He has a nack for building this kind of thing and it is great. No offense bro but....who cares if it flies!!! That Banshee is friggin awesome just sitting still in it's raw form. Great job Bevbor!

Here's what Captain Picard has to say on the subject in First Contact:

"For humans, to touch can connect you to an object in a very personal way. Make it seem... more real."

That clears it up, doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back