If you could invent your own Mjolnir Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
What would a true custom varient armor for you look like? Talk about it and post up some pics if you've got '.em

I've had a couple of ideas since I got my NAS hybrid helm. I'm still hammering out the helmet design but here's the progression from quick initial sketches to current design. I'm sorry if you don't like manga style but it's all I know how to do. :p

Name- Mk VII Daikena varient

Attributes- Like all true Mk VII armors (*cough* not H3 *cough* ;) ), it includes Covenant reverse engineered cloaking technology and improved shields. In combination with the addition of small wrist mounted plasma daggers, the Daikena is well-suited for it's role in covert operations.

Hybrid2.jpg

Hybrid2cover.jpg

DaikenaHybrid3.jpg

in the very bottom pic it looks like ed from fullmetal alchemist in mjolnir.

anyways those look nice man. i need to get back into drawing :lol:

mmm i could take a swing at this. i pretty awsome at manga so i think i could sketch out some N.S.I. sub freezing aquatic Stealth armor.

Well, heres a varient I drew on MS Paint. What do you think? The picture got kinda squished in the reduced image, but it looks normal when you click on it for the larger image.
I haven't really come up with a name for it yet. For a nickname, I thought I'd call it the "Ranger" varient.

Transformers.jpg

I'd love to have the Halo 3 ODST as my multiplayer variant. Or maybe a Spartan with a Vader helmet with Vader's chestbox on the chestpiece. Or Ironman's armor. Or Samus.

I'd have the take the EVA helmet and build a suit to match it in the Daft Punk style- make it look like thick formalwear, with fingered robo-gloves and hoses to the back of the head.

Vrogy said:
I'd have the take the EVA helmet and build a suit to match it in the Daft Punk style- make it look like thick formalwear, with fingered robo-gloves and hoses to the back of the head.

and use a scout helmet for the other daft punk style. that would rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some cool ideas here, I really like the ranger too. Looks rugged.

Can't wait to see some of the pics you all are working on.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Ranger varient has a serated blade on the left gauntlet for close combat or climbing rough terrain. Its helmet is equipped with thermal and night vision. Its helmet is also equipped with a long distance transponder for long range radio capabillities. The body armor is equipped with, what I like to call, "A Chamillion Ehancement". This enhancement allows the armor not to cloak, but to blend in. When activated the armor can mimic the roughness of rocks and its color, or icy snow, you name it. Basically the Ranger varient is designed to be able to survive in rough terrain.

Lolz to VaderChief.
I'll show you my Spartan and Elite Variants soon as I figure out how the hell the scanner works.

hey someone should add parts of a clonetroopers armor or special traits to your varient.like the waist cape on some of the clones..i forgot what they are called but maybe that would look interesting on the chiefs armor..or yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back