If you could invent your own Mjolnir Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
darthmaddy said:
I'd love to have the Halo 3 ODST as my multiplayer variant. Or maybe a Spartan with a Vader helmet with Vader's chestbox on the chestpiece. Or Ironman's armor. Or Samus.
well the helm for the odst is one

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently working on a Chemical Weapons Assault varient helm. The first version is in my album, but it's not that great. Version 2 should be better, and I'll try to post that.

Heres another one I drew in MS Paint. While I was playing halo, alot of grunts kept calling me demon, blah blah blah. It got annoying and stuck in my head so I decided to well make a version of the armor that well, looks like a demon. LOL. But I prefer to call it the "Heretic Armor" ;)

zero2.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z171/Sp...n-270/zero2.jpg

dude that skull should totally be an elite skull...byt the way if that was a little touchened up that could probly replace Hayabusa..

Originally I was going to put an elite skull there. But the elites are alianced with the humans. That and an elite skull is too big to fit on the shoulder pad.

IVe got 2 ive been thinkin of im gonna get pics up but

I.R.R. Variant

The IRR Variant (Impact Recoil Reducing) was an experiment put into action following Spartan John 117's return to earth from Installation 04
Spartan 117 had encountered considerable heights and when falling would lose the charge of his energy shields and possibly even receive injuries ... The IRR Variant uses a series of complex hydraulics and fluids to lessen the Recoil and shock of heavy impact. This was before the hydrostatic foam was introduced into the Mk VI armor notably the IRR sustains higher impacts and is therefore more efficient for its purpose. Reports and Data collected noted that John 117 was capable of Breaking through sealed doorways sustain drops of 5 stories and even stopped a 40 mph moving warthog without the use of weaponry or other devices... The helmet is notably similar to that of the CQB ... the shoulders are the most recognizable feature of this variant which are similar to the large rounded shoulders of Samus Aran's Varia suit ... most notably these would impede movement however they proved quite effective in breaking through doors walls and barriers ... the chest protrudes slightly and has a hydraulic neckseal to prevent whiplash and decapitation

E.E.T. Variant

Earlier called the EEP (The name was changed for the sake of a more serious acronym) the EET Variant (Extreme Environmental Tolerance) was designed for extreme conditions of up to 1500 degrees Celsius and -2500 degrees Celsius ... This design never actually saw testing from John 117 himself and never went on from being an approved prototype ... The design is very similar to that of the Mark IV as simplicity was need in the design ... the helmet dons a very thin and narrow visor ... specialized shoulders were never designed for the EET ... The chest being the most notable feature has 2 tanks of liquid nitrogen which provide the cooldown to sustain "reasonable" temperatures

They sound cool right?!

TheUnamed said:
How about a brutes head...or a jackals or grunts..im not sure which would look better though??

Ok, sounds good, how does a brute, jackal, or grunt skull look like? o_O Ill put in there if i knew how it looked.

Okay, I finally got around to scanning mine. Here it goes:

The "Leech" was a prototype variant specifically made for sabotaging enemy ships. The armor included a longer, more reliable flow of oxygen to the user, allowing longer exposures to space, an auto-enhancer HUD (made for making the user's sight more clear in clouded or hard-to-see areas), and magnetic cuplets to keep the user attached to a ship as he is attacking it.
The armor is made to be used for space jumps from a UNSC ship to another, allowing them to plant a bomb, disable its shields, steal highly secure items, or just latch on to follow and record where the ship goes. WARNING: Armor is not made for handling high speed Slipspace travel and will result in the death and ultimate destruction of the user if he/she latches on to a ship while it enters slipspace.

if i had any drawing abilities and a working scanner, i wanna try to make a mjolnir/ predator hybrid armor. the helmet have a kind of predator look, arm blades, a shoulder mounted weapon of sorts.
too much imagination and no artistic ability :mad:

mooseguy04 said:
Thanks, drew it a couple of days ago, but was too lazy to set up scanner till today.

haha, ya, I hate setting up my scanner. Thats why I redraw my drawings in MS paint.

hey grunts deserve sheilds with all do respect your E.E.T. variant is imposssable. -2500 c is far below Absolute Zero.

-273 c it all takes for all molecular movement to stop. the coldest know temp in the universe is -270 c. so really your suit only needs to stand up to that. not even the green plasma reactor coolant is that cold.

these are starting to take an interesting take in creating such a vast variaty of suits...by the way would anybody know what a brute or jackal skull could look like because i dont..:oops: and if the Heretic armor was in pep file form i would so make it..at least try but that would be a way better replacement for hayabusa..does anyone agree??

TheUnamed said:
hey someone should add parts of a clonetroopers armor or special traits to your varient.like the waist cape on some of the clones..i forgot what they are called but maybe that would look interesting on the chiefs armor..or yours

Kama...they're called kamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back