i'll be leaving soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

on friday i may not be here anymore. i cant say why but i just wanted to inform you... somthing important that cant be said. so just wanted to tell you. [even though im not suppost to] youve all been good friends :)
ps. [not leaving 405th but just. everything.]

Fragclone said:
on friday i may not be here anymore. i cant say why but i just wanted to inform you... somthing important that cant be said. so just wanted to tell you. [even though im not suppost to] youve all been good friends :)
ps. [not leaving 405th but just. everything.]

Well Good Luck... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends on if i even find it. but i'll miss you too :mad: [if ii dont find it. then i'll still be here.] [i bet we were of miscalculation o_O] [damnit, arsh...]

heh things guys. i totaly think we were off count on the time. so im betting its not gonna opeen :p plus its arsh who said it. and i dont like arsh XD ...that much.

or regardless of the time couting, i will probably not open at all, ever. ever ever ever. why ? because digimon is nothing more the anime. cartoons. wasnt there something similar to this during the pokemon age back before 2000 ?

If you really think a "portal" will really open to a digemon world then you have to seriously lost it. I am not kidding, espically if someone is considering killing themselves. You should seriously consider contacting a psycologist or any other mental help facility.

I am Locking this, We do not need crazy people on this forum.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back