* Icon

* Add as Friend

Group:

Global Moderators

26-September 07

Male

Pennsylvania

Sent Today, 08:48 AM

I read some of your posts. I have never recieved a PM from you asking to discuss anything regarding Warnings or anythings else related to them. Funny too since I'm the Mod that put all of our forums guidelines in written words. I even posted a link to them in your first Warn Status thread.

You have one shot at learning to understand these guidelines. After I answer any questions, you will publicly apologize to the forum and the moderation team for the words you choose to post in those Warn Status threads. If you refuse to do this, you will be banned. We don't need people acting out like that on these forums. There are plenty of other people around that are willing to act civil and participate in the forums properly.

I really don't care what your background is or what anyone does either. Here, you have a name and your words. These are what you are judge upon.

Something else, you will remove your personal profile picture. That alone could get you banned.

Now what are your questions?

Posted Image

ok this is the prime example as to why I have a problem with warns and power tripping If I am going to be banned I can promise you this it won't be the first and it won't be the last time so ban me if you must but non of these things will ever come to pass so as of this moment I don't care if i am banned because i refuse to bow down and kiss someone's ass because they don't like what I have to say

I'm making this public so everyone can see why this person was banned and what kind of behavior we don't accept around here.

His response to that PM.

This is unedited. Copy and pasted word for word.

Vampyredh said:
first off I will not publicly apologise for my words because in my opinion your a power tripper

second if I get banned so be it it won't be hard for me to publicly humiliate any one that moderates this forum

third off you have received pm's from me only your inbox has been full everytime I send them not my fault

fourth off it will be a cold day in hell when I allow someone to tell me what my opinion or behavior should be

so if your not ok with this then you better get to banning because i promise you non of your demand will be met and if you do ban me it doesnt matter I have the files and pep I want I try to share my models with others so if you feel having an opinion is against the rules then you live and act like a NAZI

and I will not partcipate in a forum with a bunch of power tripping assholes

My follow up just prior to his removal from the site.

23Magnum said:
There have been issues with the PM system so that might explain the reason you couldn't reach me. You will apologize and no we were not "power tripping". You had a question in your first Warn Status thread, it was answered, and subsequently closed. That's normal. The other reason it was closed is for the very thing I posted in the thread after it was closed. There was a thread that already existed that answered your question.

You can have whatever opinion you desire. When you start mouthing off at people on this forum, that's when we step in.

We're no stranger to your kind. In fact, you're the reason we have the rules we do. They there so when jerks like you come along there is nothing you can argue when your warned or even banned.

You're obviously in the wrong place but not for the reasons you believe. You just don't fit here obviously since you can't seem to act civil or like a decent human being.

Power tripping has nothing to do with this. Getting tired of idiots like you thinking you have a right to say whatever you want where ever you want without regard for others does have everything to do with this. What you don't realize is we have to filter people or as you can see no one will get along to do what we all came here to do. Make costumes. If that's not what you came here for, well then you leaving isn't that much of a big deal.

Good bye and don't try to come back.

Moral of the story:

Agree or disagree with other users or even moderators. That's just fine as long as you learn to use some civility and good judgment when you choose your words.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I may add my PM conversation as well....here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ithica you took a vow when you joined the military do you remember it

because as far as I am concerned you not living up to that vow I love your work and think your a great guy but a soldiers duty is to fight for the guy that needs fighting for because they are unable to do so.

My thread pertains to warning issued by people who don't like what is said I have not said anything foul to any of the mods until my threads were closed I was trying to open a plain and simple discussion,

the problem lies with the idiots who come on this forum and can't read it isn't a problem for me if you ban me because I don't need the hassle anyway I post models for people at least once a month and all I get in return is rudeness, so if you want to discuss this we can I will even give you my phone number so you can hear my voice saying what my problem is.

I like you and Adam I think you guys try real hard to maintain a good site but some of the rules are just plain ignorant and people are leaving everyday. If I get banned I will open a forum of my own called 51/50 because you people think I am crazy because I don't agree with your policies and unwillingness to talk about those policies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a NonComissioned Officer and have been a Soldier for 15 years with 3 tours to Iraq and 1 to Kosovo. I do believe I know and fully understand the meaning to be a Soldier. I have paid my sacrafice and continue to do so. I do not need to be reminded. As a Soldier I understand Rank and authority. I know when to fight a battle and what words to use while doing so. I think before I plan and plan before I react. What you have done is not what a Soldier does. We do not display a total lack of respect to our Chain of Command and we do not disrespect our peers.

Just so you know I jumped into the conversation as a mediator and to stop a flame war, not only to protect Mods but to protect you. Members are highly against what you are doing. Please go read the threads. I was helping you from yourself. I locked the second thread because you totally ignored the first lock. I do not know who locked it but I do know it was a Mod or Admin and it does not matter why they did it but instead the fact that they did it. I was cool until you showed lack of respect. I take that very personal. To top it off you pin pointed me in your third thread which leads people to belive that I was one of the Mods that warned you and has been locking you out. I will not have my name thrown around, I work very hard for this Forum and its members. Doing these props is a second job for me and it will become my main after the next 5 years is up.

Long story short when you called me out like that and had no respect for me, my name, my position or my career you lost my willingness to listen. You can post this if you like. I am sorry for whatever warn status to may have/had but I did not bring or put that on you. I was never contact via PM until now which is after the fact and is to late. Maybe I could have helped with whatever situation may have had but now you stepped over me and there is nothing I can do for you. Soldier up and drive on.

Ithica

SSG. David Weimert

banned.jpg

Well in all the time I've been lurking here as a guest and since I've had an account here, this is the first time I've seen something like this happen, which just goes to show that the majority of people respect the site and what it stands for and that the mods are doing their job well.

I think the mods deserve a pat on the back and a thankyou for their hard work.

mc hammer time said:
reading those makes me want to punch somebody in the face.

Well, you're the only one in arms' reach, so.... welcome to the internet. :)

Seriously though, why is this thread even still open? It should have been locked as soon as the mods posted their replies; end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir are correct. If a Mod, Admin or Staff feels as though it should be open, please excuse me and reopen it.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back