I'm getting real pissed at youtube users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Sr Member
Some of you already know about the video posted in my sig. People on youtube are watching it and then telling me how I[made it. Even when I put it in the video description. It says in all caps, "READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING," and after that I say how I made the guns. Listen to what this one kid said:

HEY, VERY IMPORTANT.
The toys are not made by him.Wonder how he get the lancer, and why is the lancer the only gun not coloured? Because it is not made by him.
If you go to japan and by any halo toys, they will give you a free halo toy gun.
And the lancer? be the first one to buy gears of war and you will get it.

THE TOYS ARE NOT MADE BY HIM!

Rediculous, huh? I'm tired of people searching for videos just so they can post hate comments on it. I get people telling me to get a life all the time. Usually, their names have something to do with xbox, halo, airsoft, or just a six-digit number. They say I should get a life...

I just thought I would get this off my chest. But, yeah, I'm free for a week! Hooray Spring Break!!!

Who wants to play some matchmaking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, people like that are annoying especially when they have make stuff up just to prove a point :oops:

and @ sssancheznes, that was unnecessary

jesus, not that idiot again......they never learn do they adam? :D

Dont get so mad at youtube users. they are all just 12 year olds who dont really have anything else better to do (like go outside), and i certainly LIVE with one.

Yeah, my brother is the idiotic 12 year old......

They dont know any better. Dont let it get under your skin.

and adam, post a link to your other videos with your face in it, just to screw with him :D

wow. that guys an idiot :p go to japan and by halo 3 you just get halo 3. they dont have halo gujns there. except the laser tag ones :-'

I really hate guys who steal or copy other peoples work. :mad:

From the Video description:
This is 100% my video and halo suit despite what other fucktards claim

I really couldn't believe that sentence... It's sad enaugh that he steals Adams Work and Video but he additionally lies ice-cold in the Video description. This guy doesn't have any pride or honor or respect. Poor person... :oops:

Hope YouTube will block that user soon.

This is not rare that anything like this happens. On YouTube Videos where you could not really see who done it I always add a Subtitle or Logo during the whole Video. And on Pictures I mostly do that too. It happened once to me that someone posted some pics of my other costume in a Fan Forum and told the people that he would be on that picture... They blocked him after I reported that but I learned from that experience. Since then I always add a watermark... Sad you have to do this to protect yourself from things like that. :cry:

I've come to a conclusion. I'm going to make a video to educate the YouTube public. I will use usernames. My intent is to eliminate problems, not stir things up. My targets are:

-Plagiarists
-Spammers
-People who don't read Video Discriptions
-People who think they know everything, but actually have no idea at all.

Please tell me if I'm missing something. If you have something to add, post it.

heh, both are funny, I kind of like seeing making people make fools of themselves. I think that jacktard guy actually made more youtube accounts just to compliment himself...

And there's the people that can't tell the difference between suits. I've had plenty of problems with my launch vids of people going "Thatz natt yur sute, it bulaangs to Adam. Ur gonna get baned fuzktard."

Chief said:
I really hate guys who steal or copy other peoples work. :mad:
From the Video description:
I really couldn't believe that sentence... It's sad enaugh that he steals Adams Work and Video but he additionally lies ice-cold in the Video description. This guy doesn't have any pride or honor or respect. Poor person... :oops:

Hope YouTube will block that user soon.
This is not rare that anything like this happens. On YouTube Videos where you could not really see who done it I always add a Subtitle or Logo during the whole Video. And on Pictures I mostly do that too. It happened once to me that someone posted some pics of my other costume in a Fan Forum and told the people that he would be on that picture... They blocked him after I reported that but I learned from that experience. Since then I always add a watermark... Sad you have to do this to protect yourself from things like that. :cry:
That's why I add a slide at the end of my videos with zeldafreak008 (another alias of mine :D) on it, so people won't steal them...

...speaking of which, I might need to think of some way to mark my Zelda machinima I am planning on making...

Most youtube users are somewhat honest, they dont really take others videos, but......

with someone like Adam, who is so popular, there is BOUND to be thieves. Jacktard isnt the only one, there are some other idiots taking his video, and you just have to point and wait for the right people to do the right thing.

Like i say sometimes, Imitation may be the most sincere form of flattery, but stealing is definitley the rudest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back