im sooo pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm don't know how it is in your region, but have you already tried Amazon?
I often buy things there and here they are very reliable and fast and sometimes even cheaper than stores if you buy electronic articles, dvds or software.

Agreed, try online. Amazon.com have 11 used Wii's for $399.99 inc. shipping and 62 Wii's for $413.99 inc. shipping.
It's a shame you don't live where I do. we have Wii's aplenty.

ok this makes absolutely no sense to me. Your folks gave you $300 bucks but they say you can only buy a wii with it? And you don't even really want the wii? That makes no sense at all haha. As I recall my parents wouldn't let me get video game systems when I was your age and if I had $300 to burn they darn sure wouldn't let me spend it on video games, they'd tell me to save it.

Go to your local retailer and ask when the shipments come in. On 'truck day' (usually sunday) there will be people waiting in line for vouchers to purchase the Wii when the store opens. Get up early on Sunday and wait in line. IF your parents are so intent on you spending this money on a Wii then they should be willing to help you get one.

Sean Bradley said:
Go to your local retailer and ask when the shipments come in. On 'truck day' (usually sunday) there will be people waiting in line for vouchers to purchase the Wii when the store opens. Get up early on Sunday and wait in line. IF your parents are so intent on you spending this money on a Wii then they should be willing to help you get one.

You know I didn't think about this until you stated this Sean, "IF your parents are so intent on you spending this money on a Wii then they should be willing to help you get one." Maybe they know he's never going to be able to get one. That's why they told him he can only buy a wii with it. Maybe they're hoping he'll just give up at some point and just save the money haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaxjags2100 said:
You know I didn't think about this until you stated this Sean, "IF your parents are so intent on you spending this money on a Wii then they should be willing to help you get one." Maybe they know he's never going to be able to get one. That's why they told him he can only buy a wii with it. Maybe they're hoping he'll just give up at some point and just save the money haha.

well if thats the case im screwed :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I bought my wii, I woke up at 8am for the truck to come to meijers and unload so I could buy a wii for 250, there was about 15 people camping outside from the night before waiting for the wii's, they all bought what 13 wii's were shipped that day.

Then I waited, and snabbed my wii for 230 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back