Imperial Commando pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierfek

Greetings all,

Today I present to everyone a much awaited file that I have acquired after many hours of vexation and research. This model is based off of the original Republic Commando game model. The model is almost ready for pepakura, but still needs to be separated and unfolded properly.

That being said, is there anyone willing or able to assist in separating the file for pep? If so, simply shoot a PM to me with your email and I will send the .obj. I'm not sure if this thread should be moved to the 3d section, regardless I will gladly accept any assistance offered.

May the force be with you:D

5808867991_26fb12bdbe.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
5808867941_2737156d11.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

The helmet is ready for unfolding, shoot me a PM for the .pdo. I'm still working on the rest of the armor. Any help would be much appreciated.

5815808258_bd9e9f8ae4.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

you don´t need to unfold everything.
I am making my own commando at the time - you can take most of the parts from

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31892-Republic-Commando-Armor-Files?highlight=republic+commando

- for example the chests and some ammo parts are excellent-
if the download links don´t work i can send them to you

Thanks for the heads up. I was aware of some of the RC files out there, but was not satisfied with the quality of some of them. So I decided to get a more HD model. I'm almost done separating the armor anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back