Infected Master Chief Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Caught this on HBO and thought it was of interest. Absolutely terrifying. :eek:

Customized McFarlane 'Infected Master Chief Figure' found by Hawty McBloggy:

While Master Chief is certainly a Spartan super soldier, he usually does not finish the fight unscathed. His adventures are almost always riddled with respawns and setbacks. While success is typically his in the long run, I’m not so sure he will be that lucky this time around.

This custom Infected Master Chief McFarlane figure features Flood parts that were hand-sculpted from Aves Fixit Sculpt. While he is wielding an assault rifle, unfortunately it doesn’t look like it did him much good. The feelers coming out of Master Chief’s abdominal area are reminiscent of the classic Alien scene which traumatized all of us (well, at least those of us that are old) back in our childhood. I love this figure, primarily because it looks like me about two seconds into the Floodgate mission. Freakin’ Flood.

MCFlood_Strip.jpg

Grab those pics, not sure when the auction ends.

Heres the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Infected-Master...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hawty McBloggy: http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/03/11/flood-...d-master-chief/

Last edited by a moderator:
They did a good job, though I hate to see the chief infected, would be a bad day for the universe

Dark Rogue said:
That should be an in-game perm. Or at least what Spartan-zombies look like in a game of infection.
yea, i was so disappointed when it wasn't like that. :( "ive turned black and i run into walls even quicker... super :cautious: "

florios said:
....soooo that's what he looks like under the helmet :D
hahahahaha

i presume you've all seen what Johnson looks like when her gets infected right?

if not here's a link to a post that has a few pics of it:

"Slide Against God: The Johnson Story."

its also a hilarious story.

Wuuaaaaahhhhh!
The scariest nightmare ever formed in a figure. ;)
An infected spartan would be the end of the human race I guess. :unsure: ;)

Ok I'm just going to say this flat out. Personally, I think the concept and idea is cool and all, but to me, that thing disgraces masterchief. Looking at it makes me think, "That would never happen to the chief." If they made it like some random red spartan or somthing then I would be ok with it.:lol:

Ok I'm just going to say this flat out. Personally, I think the concept and idea is cool and all, but to me, that thing disgraces masterchief. Looking at it makes me think, "That would never happen to the chief." If they made it like some random red spartan or somthing then I would be ok with it.:lol:

yea... i mean im shure the master chief would be able the kill them all but also if he had to he would probaly blow himself up insted of being a flood host... but also.... just imagine..... if master chief was a flood.... he would kill anything....

also... isnt his armor like really strong even under armour it doesnt seem like it would tear like that... but when i played halo i died from mini flood and it was like bleeding....

then again if you look closely, the places where his armor broke is at the seems, in the places where there was origionally a seperation before he was fitted

No kidding. The creators of this armor did go for anatomical correctness - to the point where they'd take stress points in the armor into account.

It's far more logical the infection would burst out from an undersuit seam rather than a solid armor plate - less resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back