1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Interim Leadership Introduction

Discussion in 'Southwest Regiment' started by Asgardianhammer, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Thank you FANGS ! I couldn't agree more!
    eiros you will also notice you now have a new ribbon attached to your Avatar! Congratulations and thank you again for offering to assist with the Southwest.

2. eiros

eiros 405th Regiment Officer

I did thank you! Glad to be of service

3. MyrHerder

MyrHerder

Reporting in after too long of an absence. Up to last year I was, as far as I could tell, the only Tucson AZ member. I knew 2 other Halo cosplayers in town, but neither were interested in joining 405th. I also know of a large group of Halo cosplayers in Phoenix AZ, calling themselves Fireteam Phoenix, but they are actively anti-405th. So I don't think you'll get much traction in Arizona.
    I recently moved to Austin TX, so I'll be able to attend many more events moving forward. My most recent event was the Xbox One X (Scorpio) release event in San Antonio.
    I would like to help with activity, so I'll be sure to promote the 405th on my social media channels, for as much as that's worth. Also, I would like to learn more about what the Membership Officer role entails. I do like me some data management.

4. crackhead09

crackhead09 RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Yeah I've met one person who was very non 405th and that was 8 years ago, never gave a reason why either.

MyrHerder I'm in Austin as well!

MyrHerder likes this.
  5. death1ink

death1ink

Sorry for being inactive for the last couple of years. I'm in Oklahoma and met with TJ at a local con. Currently in the process of building a new suit.

Asgardianhammer likes this.
  6. Asgardianhammer

No Worries death1ink. Life takes precedence. Glad to hear you are back and building!

7. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

8. Asgardianhammer

Glad to our Spartan brother and sisters I the Southwest active again!

9. Asgardianhammer

To clarify also I know a few of the Fireteam Phoenix members and i wouldn't say "Anti-405th". What i would say is that we need to open some better dialogue with that group as they are strong and cohesive and that is exactly what we need to help set the example and provide leadership support.

I would love any and all support for crackhead09, eiros, and myself as we try to grow this regiment and recruit more members!

10. crackhead09

crackhead09 RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Arizona 405th? And they’re anti 405th? I’m a little confused.