Interim Leadership Introduction

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello BryZad! I am truly sorry that you feel that this is some bashing going on. I am a firm believer that there is more than enough room in this big sandbox for us all to do our thing. And I'm also a firm believer in not bashing other groups so I apologize again if that's the feeling you were getting. I suspect that people were more stating their experiences but I can understand how craptastic it would feel as a dual member. Point taken and we shall all endeavour to just be better.

I welcome you and any other Fireteam Phoenix people to also be a 405th member and I would love to see what we can do about working out our differences and perhaps do joint events. And if we can't come together group wise, that's totally fine too. I'll still welcome anyone who would like to be a dual member. Life is too bloody short to focus on the negative. There is no reason for our two groups not to co-exist peacefully.

lordhood32

This is a member from Tennessee sounding off, i only know one other member here in TN but I've tried to find other but i can not find anyone

This is a member from Tennessee sounding off, i only know one other member here in TN but I've tried to find other but i can not find anyone
I think you got the wrong forum bud. This is the southwest regiment that covers Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma. I would try the Southern regiment but don't get me wrong I think this regiment would gladly welcome you if you need a place to call home.

lordhood32

I think you got the wrong forum bud. This is the southwest regiment that covers Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma. I would try the Southern regiment but don't get me wrong I think this regiment would gladly welcome you if you need a place to call home.
yeah sorry i just noticed it myself