Roll Call Southwest Regiment Introduction

Loner,
Welcome to the Southwest Regiment. I'm your RMO. I was just looking at your helmet the other day. Great start--keep the updates coming! As I told SalLyrisse, follow the other outlets as well to see all the events.
Redshirt
Guess who's not coming back from the Slayer match--the guy in the Red Shirt
Current Project:
Needler Multimedia Arduino-Driven Animated Airsoft Prop (Everything the Neca Needler Could Have Been)
Signature Project: Halo 3 Working Airsoft Spartan Laser in Metal & Fiberglass
Glad to be here. Glad to be back.

My name is Ian Wise I currently reside in Central Texas in the Temple area. I'm building a Halo 3 odst kit.
Welcome Ian! I'm the Regiment Membership Officer. Keep watching for events in your area to meet up with local 405thers. Tell us a little more about your ODST kit so the guys that may have built the same kit can say hello and be available to you.
Redshirt
Guess who's not coming back from the Slayer match--the guy in the Red Shirt
Signature Project: Halo 3 Working Airsoft Spartan Laser in Metal & Fiberglass

Name:Matthew(Carter)
About me: im a cosplayer for going on 9 years and a gamer. Im also a anime weeb and very friendly guy with autism. I do craft at a intermediate level and do photos as well.
Favorite Conventions: Weebcon, Afest, Anime Frontier, Fan Expo Dallas, Nishifest.

Attachments

• 20220211_185050.jpg
    20220211_185050.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80
  • DSC00266.jpg
    DSC00266.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Hi there! I’m a new member to the Southwest regiment. I’m Blaze currently working on a suit which is a mix of the MK VII and other MK’s you may see me at some conventions but they are a bit expensive so maybe not often. I’m still a student in high school without a job so there is that

Hi there! I’m a new member to the Southwest regiment. I’m Blaze currently working on a suit which is a mix of the MK VII and other MK’s you may see me at some conventions but they are a bit expensive so maybe not often. I’m still a student in high school without a job so there is that
Forgot to say I’m located in Arlington Texas xD

Hey everyone, I'm Chad, currently in the Phoenix AZ area. I'm currently working through my Mark VI set which I'm tracking (slowly) here:

I'm very happy to be a part of this community, the 405th has been so helpful and nice in helping me figure out such intricate details, there is no way this project would be successful without everyone.

Hihi! I go by spooks/goose, I've used the forums for resources before but have only now made an account. I'm located in the DFW area in TX. Super excited to build myself a mkV b set and hopefully go to a con!
Welcome! DFW has a lot of active members building in all mediums. Let us know what you are up to and we can pair you with good resources.
Redshirt

Well, some of ya'll have heard from me over in Discord already, but I felt like I should go ahead and say something here too. Anyways, hey! Online, I typically go by the name of Coyote. Originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, but I'm back and forth from there and El Paso, Texas, as thats currently where Im stationed. With what little free time I give myself to actually work on costuming, Im very slowly putting together a fully armored ODST (of a custom design), and the ODST trainee uniform seen in "The Life" trailer, along with an Imperial Staff Officer for the 501st. Really excited to get more involved with events whenever the time and bank account permit it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back