Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoBFrost

• Other (Post his name in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD thing I fixed it then... I am starting a new project any how... a side project really ... which should get some laughs... but... all of you have to wait till I asked now... BTW Sorry about the mistake... and all but its fixed now and we are moving on...

NOW we wonder who is next? Why not LINK?

Me too, I won't be home today, back tomorrow near 1 pm.

Sarge Christi, send me the interview filled please :whistle:

And me too, I must finish with fiberglass :mad:

Question ppl : If I detail my helmet with clay (Chavant Medium) and I don't want to make molds for now, what could I do? I don't want the clay to deform, can I put some resin on it?

OkeyDokey.

Who's behind Sarge Christi?

I'm behind myself. mellow.gif I'm 17 years old, actually a girl one of the few (or only?) who sticks around with you smelly boys. I live in Singapore. I love to play video games and I'm currently working on Bioshock.

What's your gamertag? How did you invented it?

VanityGirl. My friend and I were making a list of "failed superheroes". we had all kinds, like "Pizza Delivery Boy" and stuff like that. VanityGirl, the girl who had the power to look in the mirror, was my favorite, so I picked that as my gamertag. Hit me up on XBL anytime.

What's your (future) profession?

I'm going into game art and design. I know a few people in the gaming industry, so I'll have more of a chance to get a job than most.

What is your current props project?

Well, there's the elite suit, i have to stop that right now cause I'm building Fitz a chaingun.

What's your main objective for Halo 3?

To beat it! Duh. Uhmm, another objective in Halo 3 is to get my rank up to General in multiplayer.
I really want to see MC's face. He'd better be hot for all the hours and nights I've clocked into the Halo series.

this is a pretty sweet thing you should pm adam about making this something very popular i know everyone thats read this thread likes it

SPARTAN-033 said:
this is a pretty sweet thing you should pm adam about making this something very popular i know everyone thats read this thread likes it

^^ Thanks for the compliment. I'll ask him, Sean and The Blue tonight ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN-033 said:

You asked it, you have it :

Who's behind Adam?
What do you mean? Erm... Aundie my g/f I guess

gargamel gt - From the smurfs, the guy rocks! - GT is gametavern, a website i made in 2000

I'm a graphics designer for an ad company

An ODST

Finish the fight.

Thanks a lot Adam!

Darkesword2020's Interview

Who's behind you?

Jesus Christ, and my friend, and possible girlfriend Rachel Tullia

Fusion 2020
It's from my Clone Trooper background...? tongue.gif

Wannabe Nightmare Armor Studios worker

Hrrm...

Can't say...it's secret until its finished....

Get Rachel to beat it with me on Legendary

Primary Language, and Secondary Language?
Anglais, and Francais

What Armor do you currently own, or are going to own?
Several Clone Trooper suits, A Sean Bradley helmet, Adam's armor, and some Nightmare stuff.

What are your hobbies?
Drawing, Reading, "Hanging out", Armor, Costuming, Rachel biggrin.gif, Music..etc...etc

Any pets?
One Yorkie, and a bird.

Full name?
Fitzgerald Lewis, but call me Fitz, or whatever..my friends that are girls call me Fitzy tongue.gif

Anything embarassing worth noting?
I once wore my Clone armor, and went into the girls bathroom at a convention..accidentally biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Religion?
Christian - Episcopalian

Heritage/Culture?
French and Irish

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, or Halo?
All of the above..tongue.gif

Halo 1, Halo 2, or Halo 3?
What, I can't have them all?

Finally

I'm 16

I live in Virginia, fairfax station.

My past prop projects - Jango Fett costume, Biker scout costume, Commander Deviss..and the Master Chief (even though it's not a past project)

Any more? tongue.gif

Please notice that he added some questions :)

Who's behind TheBlue?
I am a 15 year old from North Carolina, and a hardcore gamer. I love to hang out with friends and do crazy things. Like lie down in front of oncoming cars, jump from 30 foot trees, and so on biggrin.gif. I actually like to read (though nobody I know does, no lie) and visit the library sometimes. I go off campus at lunch even though I'm not supposed to whistling.gif . So yea. Thats me. Check my profile for some more favorite things.

bluMarine56. I put my favorite color(obviously, its blue) , plus the Marines (Halo and real life), and the 56 was because someone else had a bluMarine tag.

Weapons R&D (research and devolpment), or start my own game company/game retailer.

A secret future molded armor project, and pepakura pieces every now and then...

To enjoy it to its fullest. Just to let you know, Halo 3 IS the best game imho, ever. And no, I'm no fanboy. I just like it that much.

Fragclone > I ask ppl to send me an empty version of the Interview.

Well, this interview thread has certainly been a very interesting read. I definately agree this is a good way to get to know a little more about everyone here. I like :D

Just out of curiosity, how does the "interview" process work? Does the OP/interviewer PM the questions to the interviewee, they fill in thier answers and PM them back? Or is the whole question/answer session done in some other manner? o_O

SPARTAN II said:
Well, this interview thread has certainly been a very interesting read. I definately agree this is a good way to get to know a little more about everyone here. I like :D

Just out of curiosity, how does the "interview" process work? Does the OP/interviewer PM the questions to the interviewee, they fill in thier answers and PM them back? Or is the whole question/answer session done in some other manner? o_O

I pm them the questions and I post the interview as soon as I receive the answers.

drgon47 said:
I wouldnt mind being interviewed :D

Won't be long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back