Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post his name in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oups sorry. PM sent. :whistle:

Who's behind Ironcobra3000?
Well, I'm a 16 year old male from Hartford, Ohio. I am 6' 1" 180 lbs(very little fat, mostly muscle) and I enjoy video games. I really would like to get a girlfriend soon out of my own loneliness, but I am currently interested on one girl, and I think I have a shot happy.gif

What's your gamertag? How did you invented it?
IronCobra3000 It was created by the XBL GT generator, all my other ideas were taken, so I went with this. Many people think My gamertag is weird, but Since its so weird, its freaking awesome.

What's your (future) profession?

I plan on going into game design, probably will go to college somewhere in NY with some e-friends of mine, then I'll focus on getting
into a devolper, or better yet, begin my own. I have many awesome concepts, all of which are for the 360 and PC, my two favorite platforms.

What is your current props project?
My CQB Helmet and armor(first of its kind btw)Scratch built and a Mjolnir helmet for an attempt at making molded armor
I'm almost done with the CQB helmet btw.

What's your main objective for Halo 3?

To kick ass and drink game fuel, but I'm all out of Game fuel.

Who's behind Sigma-LS?
I am a 19 year old 6'0 Texan who lives halfway between Bluerealm and Adam. I've always loved halo and even bought my original Xbox, ahem sorry Halobox, to play H2 when it came out (I had H1 for PC first). I first got into looking at mjolnirarmor.com almost a year ago but didn't sign up until 6 months ago when I finally got the guts, skills, and cash to do a good project.

I also like to play Ultimate frisbee and bike and hike with my friends in hill country.

My gamertag is Sigma-LS. It comes from an original novel I'm writing called The Shadowhawks Project. The Sigma-Line Sentinels or Sigmas are the elite troops of my favorite faction.

I go to a university full time to earn my advanced degree in a particular science involving a black burnable fluid that makes people very rich. wink.gif

Tweak my Mk VI armor for launch

Pimp my pepakura AR and give it away as a tourney prize at launch to promote the site and the community.

Try to undo the damage to my conversion kit from a horrible molding accident.

Finish the fight in only one night!

pm sent.

pm received :

Who's behind Link4044?

theres someone behind me?

link is my nick name and 40 was my volleyball number 44 was my baseball number in high school, so put them together and you get me

im doing it now.....props and weapons tech

finshing the AR orders, chaingun, redoing MC armor, marine armor, ironman, 300 spartan custome, robotech helmets, the mummy props and more props for work

get the game and play it

Hey man, just wanted to drop by and say congrats on a very kick-arse thread. It's a great idea and a fun read. If ya want, PM me some q's and i'll get back to you.

cool thread. its good to know a little about people, because a lot of times you can see their personalities come through in the work the put into their armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back