Introduce Yourself

I was wondering how active do I have to be to stay in a regiment?
Honestly, be as active as you want, there is no punishment. However, I must say staying active helps the community, it will help keep you motivated to finish that costume and share your progress with a large group of proffessional craftsmen, artists and propmakers that will give free tips and advice. Also by keeping tabs on the forum you will know when we have special events and let you lnow where you can wear your suit to join us as there will be many many events.

Name: Ellie
Call tag: Poof Donut / Valkyrie
About me: I am a gaming junkie, name any game and chances are I've played it. I first got really big into Halo around 2010, When Reach was the big cheeze. Now i am fufilling my childhood dream of becoming my very own Spartan.

Name: Chase
Call tag: Backhand
About me: Passionate gamer. Loves pizza and MTN DEW to a point where an intervention isn't needed but wouldn't be unexpected. Halo 2 was the big jumping point where I wanted to become a game developer. As of now, I'll settle for QA as I'm working on my portfolio and degree lol. I've always wanted to make my own ODST or Spartan 3- SPI Armor. I tried my hand at making an ODST SMG with layered cardboard a few years back. Might still have it somewhere...

Name: Hayden
Call tag: ACE
About me: I joined the 405th back in July of this year and I've been a massive fan of halo and halo cosplay for years and never knew where to start then I went to outpost discovery in 2019 and met some guys from the 405th and got some info on where to start. I play video games fairly often but most of the time I'm doing schoolwork or sketching new ideas for costumes and environments. I plan on going to college for video game design or journalism I don't really know yet. Your local ODST out!

Name: Hayden
Call tag: ACE
About me: I joined the 405th back in July of this year and I've been a massive fan of halo and halo cosplay for years and never knew where to start then I went to outpost discovery in 2019 and met some guys from the 405th and got some info on where to start. I play video games fairly often but most of the time I'm doing schoolwork or sketching new ideas for costumes and environments. I plan on going to college for video game design or journalism I don't really know yet. Your local ODST out!
Hey Hayden, I remember meeting you down at HOD welcome to the 405th :). Got any plans on what you want to make first, or have you already stated on a suit? Also, if you play MCC at all feel free to join us when we play. Kinda sporadic schedule when we play though.

Hey Hayden, I remember meeting you down at HOD welcome to the 405th :). Got any plans on what you want to make first, or have you already stated on a suit? Also, if you play MCC at all feel free to join us when we play. Kinda sporadic schedule when we play though.
I'm currently working my art skills and I'm currently building a ODST cosplay it been fun and sure I'm down for halo most weekends.

I'm currently working my art skills and I'm currently building a ODST cosplay it been fun and sure I'm down for halo most weekends.
Hey man! Want to say hi and welcome to another trooper. If you need help getting into regiment officially, please read the mantel and the rules and regs. Or message me personly and I can go over it. I am also the RMO so help new colonial members new and existing is what I do. Myself and several others can also give you pointers on the suit.

Welcome again.

Hey man! Want to say hi and welcome to another trooper. If you need help getting into regiment officially, please read the mantel and the rules and regs. Or message me personly and I can go over it. I am also the RMO so help new colonial members new and existing is what I do. Myself and several others can also give you pointers on the suit.

Welcome again.
Yeah, it would be great if you could go over it with me and give pointers on my current ODST suit since I'm trying to go it with out premade templates.

Name: Ryan
Call tag: Warrior
About me: I'm a simple guy who loves video games, anime and manga, good ol rock music. I'm a single guy and I'm pretty laid back while trying to get my finances and a place of my own under my belt. I made my first ODST set from all foam by a guide from AndrewDFT. I got many looks and compliments from it and I hope to continue and get my own stuff to make either weapons or more armor for cosplay line ups in the future.

About me: I'm a simple guy who loves video games, anime and manga, good ol rock music. I'm a single guy and I'm pretty laid back while trying to get my finances and a place of my own under my belt. I made my first ODST set from all foam by a guide from AndrewDFT. I got many looks and compliments from it and I hope to continue and get my own stuff to make either weapons or more armor for cosplay line ups in the future.
Welcome to the 405th we hope to see you in the forums with your next project. if you need help or get stuck just reach out and we will help as much as we can..

Hey Hey, look what I see here. Is that a trooper I see? Welcome to the forums, Ryan. Like I told you before if you need anything just let me know. keep on posting and share your builds when you get going.

Hi Everyone! I'm totally new here but I'm no stranger to prop making and crafting. Here is some Info about Me
Name: Victor
Call Tag: I'm sorry what is this??
Profession: Recently unemployed ('rona) but I have an architectural background
About Me: I am a kind person that loves everything about art, design, and craftsmanship. I pursue many creative endeavors and I use my experience and skills to try to help other's pursue their passion as well. I am a big believer in hard work, practice, and self care. Think of me as Bob Ross meets a drill sergeant. I started and finished my first halo suit during quarantine. I am currently working on a Halo 3 Sniper rifle and I plan to have it done by Mid November.

Name: Andrew R
Call Sign: Medicine Man/Hot Rod
Gamertag: JulioAndy(on literally everything)
About me: I've been building costumes for at least 10 years now. The 501st legion was the first big costuming group I got into because of my love for Star Wars. I'm also in the Mando Mercs, I have renn faire knights armor, anime costumes, and a few miscellaneous costumes. I've always wanted to make an ODST ever since I first got Halo 2 years ago, but all my time and money was usually directed at Star wars. I've since got a job that pays more money and I've made all the star wars costumes I want to make. So now is the perfect time if any for me to make my dream project come to life.

Name: Andrew R
Call Sign: Medicine Man/Hot Rod
Gamertag: JulioAndy(on literally everything)
About me: I've been building costumes for at least 10 years now. The 501st legion was the first big costuming group I got into because of my love for Star Wars. I'm also in the Mando Mercs, I have renn faire knights armor, anime costumes, and a few miscellaneous costumes. I've always wanted to make an ODST ever since I first got Halo 2 years ago, but all my time and money was usually directed at Star wars. I've since got a job that pays more money and I've made all the star wars costumes I want to make. So now is the perfect time if any for me to make my dream project come to life.
What's the dream then?!

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back